PDA

View Full Version : I wish I could stop worrying.

Trixie
16-10-10, 05:47
I am normally a very laid back person but a few years ago I started to suffer from anxiety based on the health of one of my pets. Over the last year I have gradually reduced the amount of Cipralex I am taking from 15mg to 5mg.

Everything seemed to be going OK until a couple of months ago (see postings) then felt better then a good friend of mine due to negligence is not long for this world. This has made me really stressed but once again told myself to stop worrying.........

Trouble is now due to a b***d spot I found even though I am in my late fifties I am in a panic and arranged for a smear.............is there no let up?

paula lynne
16-10-10, 06:12
Hi, Im sorry about your friend x
I hope you feel better soon, keep your chin upx
Im in South Wales, Nr Bridgend, where are you? x:)

Trixie
16-10-10, 08:00
Hi, Im sorry about your friend x
I hope you feel better soon, keep your chin upx
Im in South Wales, Nr Bridgend, where are you? x:)

As far as the train goes West .:)

asianguy
16-10-10, 14:55
hi
im 39
and im also fed up of worrying,i cant take it anymore,pressure in my head.not worth living

paula lynne
16-10-10, 15:15
Hi Asianguy..life is worth living..lifes what you make it. xxx dont give up on yourself. x:hugs:

Trixie
16-10-10, 15:37
For most of my life I was a person who didn't worry but these last few years!!!

Now I am worrying about my nether regions.

alihud
16-10-10, 17:03
Hi there,i've always been a terrible worrier but now i've learnt meditation and relaxation and it really really helps.There are so many ways of managing anxiety its just a case of finding the right one for you so don't ever give up there is always hope.
Ali xxx

Trixie
17-10-10, 06:12
Hi there,i've always been a terrible worrier but now i've learnt meditation and relaxation and it really really helps.There are so many ways of managing anxiety its just a case of finding the right one for you so don't ever give up there is always hope.
Ali xxx

The thing is in general I am not a worrier but I think the demise of my friend and the lead up to it has brought it on again.