Lack of appetite or taste, a tinny, metallic or ammonia smell or taste

Muscles, muscle tension, stiffness, muscle twitching, tight scalp or neck

Temperature waves, sweating, feeling cold or chilled

Numbness or tingling in hands and feet

What you feel:

Headaches

Depersonalization, Derealization, Feeling of unreality

Chronic Fatigue

Insomnia, or waking up ill in the middle of the night, jolting awake, bad or crazy dreams

Having difficulty concentrating, repetitive thinking or incessant 'mind chatter'
Dry mouth

Excess of energy, you feel you can't relax.

These are the Symptoms from the Symptoms list on the left that I get on a daily basis, I get nearly all of these daily, sometimes constantly, on thing after another.

Does anybody else experience as many as this in one day?
What do you experience from the symptoms list?
I just have never really heard of anybody suffering as many as me!
Even when I'm not anxious they remain, I tried days of just treating myself good and relaxing, YES I felt quite a bit better but I still didn't feel anywhere near healthy.

I just don't know what it's going to take.

All I've done today is lie in bed, can't be bothered moving, can't be bothered eating, can't be bothered seeing anybody.

I just got back from a short holiday which turned out better than I thought, can't believe I actually managed it, managed to go out every day, into the entertainment on the caravan site and arcade etc, was lovely but now I'm back I just feel like I've woke up STRAIGHT back at where I was.

Just lying in bed I feel like my face is tight and really hot, my arms are aching, I feel tired but bored, I'm tingling a little, I just don't think my nervous system will EVER get "sufficient rest" if that's what it is that's causing this!

sammi
16-10-10, 17:16
I get all them mostly on a daily basis too for me the chest pains worst a constant ache in the top of my chest then like stabbing pains xx

ditzygirl
16-10-10, 17:18
mmmm poor you, your list is one I can definately relate too.

Sounds as if you did really well on holiday so I reckon you should be really focus on what you achieved. You should be really proud of yourself.

Not sure if you are getting help from a GP but maybe that might help. What about family and friends ?? I have nagged mine to make me go out and once I do i Im fine.
The less you do the less you want to do so even if you just take a 10 minute walk in the fresh air you will feel the benefit and this will make you hungry too.

Hang on in there it will get betterx

nomorepanic
16-10-10, 17:20
I just have never really heard of anybody suffering as many as me!

We have loads of posts from people suffering loads of symptoms each day - you are not alone with this at all.

All I've done today is lie in bed, can't be bothered moving, can't be bothered eating, can't be bothered seeing anybody.

This could be part of the problem to be honest. You aren't up and doing things (exercise), you have no fuel on board (can't be bothered eating) and you are spending time alone so you have more time to think.

I just got back from a short holiday which turned out better than I thought, can't believe I actually managed it, managed to go out every day, into the entertainment on the caravan site and arcade etc, was lovely but now I'm back I just feel like I've woke up STRAIGHT back at where I was.

So this proves that it is all anxiety as it would not have gone away otherwise. Only you can change things for the better and get back out and do things.

MidnightCalm
16-10-10, 18:34
Well it didn't completely go away, I was still feeling like I had to keep moving at times, I got a headache nearly every day, neck ache and back ache were present throughout the whole holiday and I got nausea regularly every day (especially the days with the most driving) but I was BETTER, even thought I still had alot of anxiety cos I was far from home it didn't hit me as bad as it does here.

I doubt it's side effects of Sertraline 5 weeks in, surely it would've gone away now, I'm only on half of my dose though.

nomorepanic
16-10-10, 18:36
What do you mean on half the dose?

MidnightCalm
16-10-10, 18:39
I'm supposed to be on 50mg but I've halved it since I got it and never really upped it out of fear of side effects returning.

nomorepanic
16-10-10, 18:40
Ahh ok thanks for explaining

Eggy
16-10-10, 18:47
Dizziness or light-headedness

Chest pain.

Throat tightening/Choking/Swallowing problems

Eyes, Blurred vision.

In your Ears, Ringing

Breathing/Shortness of breath

Digestive system/Nausea

Lack of appetite or taste, a tinny, metallic or ammonia smell or taste

Muscles, muscle tension, stiffness, muscle twitching, tight scalp or neck

Sweating, Numbness or tingling in hands and feet

Chronic Fatigue

Insomnia, or waking up ill in the middle of the night, jolting awake, bad or crazy dreams

Dry mouth

Is what i get plus extras of muscles feeling weak, difficulty chewing among others.

duggyfresh
16-10-10, 23:10
I had all of these in the space of a week, some days I almost had a full house. Get up and go to the Doctors.

mandie
17-10-10, 00:00
Hi

i get most of these symtpoms.

Im not trying to be nasty but i really think lying in bed is not helping. You said on holiday you were alot better, thats because you were up, out and doing things.

Even when im feeling really bad, i do try and do things to distract myself as i find it does help

love mandie x