PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm Shelly, an anxiety sufferer

shellyb
16-10-10, 20:01
Hi everyone :) I have been diagnosed with anxiety & stress disorder, I have many of the symptoms described on this website and suffer from them regularly on a daily basis. I am hoping that No More Panic and you fellow sufferers will help me turn this terrifying disorder around :yesyes:
Love Shelly x

nomorepanic
16-10-10, 20:05
Hi shellyb

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

margaret jones
16-10-10, 20:11
Hi Shelly welcome to this fantastic site you will certainly meet lots of lovely people and get loads of help anf advice xxxx

garycampbell
17-10-10, 01:04
Hi Shelley. Welcome aboard and I hope you get out of this site what you hope for!

daybyday
17-10-10, 01:05
Hi Shelly :welcome::flowers:

Inspires
17-10-10, 01:06
Shelley, a warm :welcome:

Sue x :flowers:

JT69
17-10-10, 07:46
Hi Shelly,

Welcome to NMP...its a great site with lots of friendly help and support from people who know what you are going through.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Jo.xx

merrysee
17-10-10, 10:46
hi shelley, i'm quite new to this site too, been experiencing anxiety/panik attacks for the last year almost, it's a terrible condition and really makes your body react in very awful ways, are you on medication for you condition? But please don't worry, your not alone, & your not going mad, please message me if you'd like to chat or are having a bad day.
Mel. xx

pinkpiglet
17-10-10, 10:58
Hi Shelley! A BIG FAT :welcome:to NMP!! You have certainly come to the right place x

paulst
17-10-10, 16:10
Hi Shelly welcome to a really friendly site:welcome:.

paula lynne
17-10-10, 16:11
Hi Shelly and a warm welcome to you x:welcome:

shellyb
17-10-10, 16:42
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :D I was prescribed 25mg Amitriptyline just over a week ago but have decided to try self help before starting them. Not been too good but hoping all the information and advise on this site will help me through :yesyes:

shelley123
18-10-10, 19:13
hi shell, im new to this forum aswell, ive had a realy bad day today at work i had to use the lift and i went into mental mode ,:scared15: ,i could not breathe and felt my throat closing up, nobody understands me and just i feel so depressed , hope yu and i find this forum will help , love shelley xx:bighug1::bighug1:

ljd
18-10-10, 19:14
Hi and welcome hope you find support here tc

melvin
18-10-10, 19:35
hi Shelly welcome to no panic. you will get lots of advice on here mate.

elnussey
20-10-10, 13:04
Hi Shelley

I'm Emma. I have recently joined to. I have only beeing suffering with anxiety and stress disorder since August. Your not alone, and it really does help me to remember that I am not alone. My anxiety hit me when I was eating and now it has attached itself to eating. I've had a very bad time and lost weight because of it. I am only a small frame anyway and its hard for me to put on weight as it was. I tried forgetting about my experience, pushing it to the back of my mind, but it did not help. Doctor gave me 20mg citalopram and I have been on them for about a week now. It is helping I think, but only slightly, and I am starting to get better, very slowly, and I don't currently eat alot so i'm on protein shakes to, but, I am hoping one day I will get back to my usual self. I'd be happy to have a chat or hear about what your going through anytime.

Em x