PDA

View Full Version : new to site

sheffwed
16-10-10, 20:27
just started taking mirt only on 3rd day
and yes feel very sleepy at the moment.My main concern is the weight
gain as i can,t afford to put any more weight on will have to be very carefull.

nomorepanic
16-10-10, 20:29
Hi sheffwed

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

sheffwed
16-10-10, 20:38
thankyou thats nice to know,i just hope mirt works and makes me feel happier.julie

Inspires
16-10-10, 23:13
Hello Julie, :welcome:

You'll find this site very informative, and helpful.

I was on Mirtaz briefly, and it did make me sleepy at the beginning.

If you look on the 'Medication sub-forum' you will read of member's experiences when taking this particular drug. And if you look down the Remedies section on the left hand side, there's a link showing all meds used in anxiety medicine.

I hope you feel much better, soon.

Sue x

sheffwed
17-10-10, 13:36
hi sue. this is all very new to me as is taking medication.I have now had 4 full nights sleep which is lovely,find it hard in the day as i have 2 very active children who are too young to understand how i am feeling. I have read many of the other messages and hopefully in a few weeks i will feel more able to cope with day to day life.:doh:

paulst
17-10-10, 16:03
Hi Sheffwed welcome to the forum. I take the same med as you and find it brilliant for insomnia.

Veronica H
17-10-10, 16:13
:welcome:to NMP
Veronicax

Inspires
17-10-10, 20:34
hi sue. this is all very new to me as is taking medication.I have now had 4 full nights sleep which is lovely,find it hard in the day as i have 2 very active children who are too young to understand how i am feeling. I have read many of the other messages and hopefully in a few weeks i will feel more able to cope with day to day life.:doh:

Hi honey, yes it must be difficult trying to cope during the day.

If you need a chat anytime, feel free to PM me...

Take care,

Sue x :flowers:

paula lynne
17-10-10, 20:41
Welome to a great supportive site. x:welcome:

Fly away Katie
18-10-10, 21:35
Hello and welcome to NMP x x x