PDA

View Full Version : head pressure/slight pain when im bending over

lollypopgirl1981
16-10-10, 20:54
hi, does anyone get a pressure feeling on the top of the head when they bend over or strain to get something, i did the stupid thing of googleing and am freaking about brain tumor now... as suffer dizzys which i dont have at the moment, just real horrible pressure when bending over or straining to pick something up... please reply if you have had it .. thank you

lajjj
16-10-10, 20:57
always hun its just tension dont worry about it , it will pass xx

Zee
16-10-10, 20:58
I get that from tension in my neck and shoulders.

lollypopgirl1981
16-10-10, 21:01
thank you for quick replys, ive never had it before, its so horrible and only when i bend over, very slighty there all the time but a massive pressure when i bend over. thank u x

lajjj
16-10-10, 21:10
i have had it all day its not nice at all but it will pass once u relax try not to think bout it so much xx

lollypopgirl1981
16-10-10, 21:29
im sorry that you have it as well, feels like my brains dropped againest my skull if i didnt have anxiety i propley wouldnt think any think of it lol thanks for reply x

PanchoGoz
16-10-10, 22:04
I always have that when I'm bending over, like water filling my brain and my face goes hot. Then when I straighten up, everything goes black and I fall over on my face! Its annoying and painful. And I was upside fixing something under my bed for about 20 minutes the other day and when I stood up my eyes wouldn't look up and they kept rolling downwards. It went off after a couple of minutes though. I don't think you should worry, the body isn't designed to turn upside down which could be why this happens when we bend over (I think). I am not a doctor though so thats just a guess.

jessicalittler79
17-10-10, 04:52
read some of my post hun it might help u as ive has head pressure for 2 month now with NO relive ive been to doctors so many times over this had ct scan

dodo
17-10-10, 08:51
Do you suffer with your sinuses? That happens to me when mine are blocked.

lollypopgirl1981
17-10-10, 12:17
hi thanks for replys, actually head pressure not as bad today, its still there when i bend over and strain but not as bad, or maybe because im being careful when bending over it doesnt seem as bad... still always at the back of my mind a brain tumor, unreal how anxiety makes you think. thanks for all comments, ive never really suffered with sinuses not sure what it is really as never mentioned it before.. take care

crazyhayz
17-10-10, 12:19
i had this with severe dizziness and burning on top of head, was awful and constant, ct scan showed nothing! it went away after i had the all-clear. just goes to show how powerful the mind is. xx

lollypopgirl1981
17-10-10, 12:28
its mad how i know if i had mri /ct scan and was all clear i would be jumping around dancing even though ive suffered the dizzy spells for four years every month for about 10days at a time, sometimes 2 weeks...but then this horrible pressure when i was bending over and started freaking me out, glad its not as bad today... you just cant help telling yourself its something other then anxiety lol ... sorry you have it to with dizzys. i would love to have mri and doc would send me for one for resurance but am to scared... cant get over the worry of going so cant put mayself though it incase, even though i know if there was something sohowing up then it would be best to find it out now... i just cant... x

lollypopgirl1981
17-10-10, 20:27
just adding to my post as the head pressure that didint seem to bad this morning but is still there and now its there like someone is pushing there hand down on the top of my head constanley, i keep moving my hair trying to move the feeling... has that happened to anyone else
??? thank u

mandie
17-10-10, 20:49
Hi

It sounds like a sinus problem. When mine are playing up it hurts when im bending over and i get pain in my head

love mandie x

PanchoGoz
18-10-10, 17:54
Hey
People keep talking about "head pressure" - is that an actual medical problem or just what it feels like? Because it sounds like "head pressure" is turning into a medical fact here!

neugene
23-06-12, 12:53
After searching, lt made sense that the cause may be a sinus issue or high blood pressure. Im very sensitive to salt and had been watching my intake until l started consuming sunflower seeds. Shelled or unshelled can be loaded with salt. I will also add that entering a different altitude suddenly, such as flying or swimming may trigger this. Also wearing tight hats can be a cause. There are many factors so it will be best to seek the advice of your Medical Physician.

jhopley
02-01-18, 15:13
This post just saved me