PDA

View Full Version : HA starting to get to me!

Krystal
17-10-10, 00:46
Lately its been one problem after another. I'm trying to get my eating habits back to normal and put weight back on, but every time I go to eat, nothing seems appealing and I get stomach cramps and pains after it, no matter how little or much I eat. I've feeling so run down after I wake up in the morning, my head feels heavy and so does my eyes and it doesnt matter how little or much sleep I get. Plus now I'm feeling these weird vibrations or tickle feeling in my throat and chest. I cant deal with it anymore! If these problems would go away, I'd feel fine, but they arent going away and I cant get in to a doctor until, not this Monday, but the Monday after. I'm panicking, please can someone give me an answer on these problems!:weep:

daybyday
17-10-10, 01:00
Hey Krystal.
Weren't you going to the dr. to find out blood test results? Is this coming appointment that one?
It seemed you were eating good I heard in chat.

Krystal
17-10-10, 01:06
They didnt ring about my blood tests, which over here, means they didnt find anything, but its just getting worse, my stomach hurts for ages after I eat and I'm getting worried about everything else thats propping up!