PDA

View Full Version : Hello - Im new

peanut08
17-10-10, 12:19
Hi all - Im a newbie - I will try to be brief but just a note about who I am and what goes on in my life

Im 39 - have suffered with anxiety since 18 (on and off) for the past 4 years it has been at its worst - agoraphobia, anxiety, depression

I have one son of 9 and a wonderful husband (who i have to say is at the end of his tether tee hee)

I enjoy knitting for charity and card making.

I have not left the house now for over 6 months - I am able to enjoy my garden though as long as the weather is fine - yes I know not much chance of that in England.

I am looking forward to getting to know you all and hoping to get some support and advice which is something im completely lacking.
Take care x

nomorepanic
17-10-10, 12:20
Hi peanut08

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

paula lynne
17-10-10, 13:28
Hi Penut and welcome x:welcome:
Im Paula, 39, agoraphibia and panic for 10 years, got a gold star now for that long! Married to wonderful hubby, 2 kids, 20, and 10. Im sure youll find lots of support here and make some great friends too, as I have. Good to know you x

paulst
17-10-10, 16:06
Hi Peanut08 :welcome:to the forum.

Veronica H
17-10-10, 16:12
:welcome:to NMP Peanut. Glad that you have found us.

Veronicax

Vanilla Sky
17-10-10, 20:36
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

Inspires
17-10-10, 20:37
Hello peanut, a warm :welcome: to you....

Take care,

Sue x :flowers:

DanDanT
18-10-10, 02:21
Hi Peanut (feels really wired calling u that lol)

I have just joined the website and have already found reading peoples stories really helpful. I am agrophobic and have not left the house for a month :( i cant make it to my garden :( so glad to no im not alone :) hope we can win this fight !!!

Dan

daybyday
18-10-10, 02:30
Hi Peanut. :flowers::welcome: You will find very kind people here.

Fly away Katie
18-10-10, 21:33
Hello and welcome to NMP x x x