PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried Thought Field Therapy?

NUFC14
17-10-10, 14:21
Hi Guys,

I wondered if anyone has tried this, I am a natural sceptic but traditional medicine, pharmaceutical has not helped me at all, so I'm interested in trying something a bit different?
John

paula lynne
17-10-10, 14:27
Hi John......never heared of it, can you elaborate ?

NUFC14
17-10-10, 15:31
Hey,

Here is a link to a better explanation than I could give:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thought_Field_Therapy

John

paula lynne
17-10-10, 15:58
I dont think I will thanks though, was more interested in your opinions....thanx anyway

Nigel
17-10-10, 16:05
Hi John,

I think it’s similar to EFT, although I don’t know a lot about that either. It might be worth doing a search for that because I know people have written about it here in the past, and some have found it quite helpful.

Take care :)
Nigel

NUFC14
17-10-10, 17:47
Hi Paula,

Sorry I don't really understand it enough to give a explanation hence the link!! I was sort of asking on here to see if anyone had it as I came across it the other day!

I will search it on here again, thanks Nigel.

John

paula lynne
17-10-10, 17:58
No worries, this flu is scrambling my two brain cells.....check it tomorrow maybe . xthanks x:wacko:

jada
18-10-10, 14:05
Hi

I am sure that someone recently posted on one of the threads about the success that she'd had with EFT...I think it was a young girl who was agoraphobic and after completing a session of 'tapping', she was able to visit a supermarket without panicking.

I was very interested to learm more about the technique and so I did a bit of a search and came up with a demo on youtube....just typed in 'tapping' or 'eft tapping' and found a channel called magnustapping which was helpful in showing how it's done.

I ventured to try it out (just on a small problem that had been bugging me for months...I haven't tried it on any major issues). It was quite successful :)

Nigel
18-10-10, 14:29
Thanks Jada,

You reminded me where I too had read about it recently.
This is the thread (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=82191).

jada
18-10-10, 19:54
Ah ha!!! That's the thread :)

Thanks Nigel