PDA

View Full Version : hugs wecome x

paula lynne
17-10-10, 16:14
Hi gang...still in bed with flu, even my eyeballs aching.................
Funny ole day today, 10 years ago I lost my brother in law Mark to adult cot death...and had my 1st panic attack a week later.................
Last night 5 young people lost their lives in a car crash near my house......
Feeling....weird today, hugs welcome, or even a friendly hi...low today:weep:

debs71
17-10-10, 16:18
Hi hun.....so sorry you are feeling low....sending you a big hug from me.:bighug1:
Hope you feel better soon.xxxxx:hugs:

paula lynne
17-10-10, 16:36
Thanks hun x
Just found out 2 young men died, 3 in intensive care..its all over the news x

kibbutz83
17-10-10, 16:45
Oh Paula, that's awful. I'm sending you huge hugs, and I'm thinking of you. Haven't seen the news today, sounds terrible and so sad... life is so tenuous and unpredictable. You probably are feeling worse about this stuff as you are so ill :( Have you been managing to sleep much? Look after yourself and keep warm, lots of love, Nic xx

paula lynne
17-10-10, 16:48
Hi nic, had 6 hrs last night...good for me. x
Yes being in bed does make me ponder on things I guess......throat raw. Hasnt put me off eating tho :weep: had a small roast din thanks to hubby...just so thirsty all the time x
Hope u ok hun xxxx

sammi
17-10-10, 17:02
Sending you big :hugs: sorry your feeling so low x

Hazel B
17-10-10, 17:03
Big hug and hope you feel better soon. x:hugs:

paula lynne
17-10-10, 17:06
Thanks Sammi and Hazel x

margaret jones
17-10-10, 17:08
Paula poor you well a Hubby that cooks now that is worth cheering about , not to loud because of your dam sore throat but mine is good at washing up but cooking no way .Read about the car accident how very sad there will be some very sad and distressed people today . I will send you good wishes for a speedy recovery and have a :hugs: (but dont give me your flu )xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

paula lynne
17-10-10, 17:31
Thanks Margaret xxxxx sad sad day for the valley x:weep:
God it hurts to move in bed....more lucozade kev!!!
I hate it when Im ACTUALLY ill x:ohmy:

weeble40
17-10-10, 17:37
mmm lucozade, my fave, you do know how bad it is for anx thou dont you???

hope your feeling much better soon

Emms x

paula lynne
17-10-10, 17:41
..just a small glass :winks: how are you weeble? come down from the ceiling yet hun? x:scared15:

Nigel
17-10-10, 18:23
Aww Paula... :hugs:
What a horrid weekend.

Sounds like hubby’s keeping you well catered for...
...make the most of it :winks:

Get well soon :flowers:
Nigel

caz1625
17-10-10, 18:28
Big hugs from me :bighug1:

When you are finished with your hubby can I borrow him he sounds brill :D

I could do with a roast dinner............yet another salad for me and I still not lost any weight. God I hate the menopause but I am sticking witht he diet and exercise in the hope that one morning 3 stone will have fallen off.

Get better soon I'm missing my exercise buddy :weep:

Carol xx

paula lynne
17-10-10, 18:31
Thanks Nigel thanks Caz.........everything hurts :mad:
Thank God Ive got a kevin...
every home should have one :winks: x

shaz14
17-10-10, 19:05
I see that you are always there with a kind word or two for everone else so I wanted to send you my very best wishes and hope you are feeling much better soon xx

sugarplums
17-10-10, 19:14
aww paula i hope you feel better soon love, theres lots of bugs going around lately, i havent seen todays news yet but that sounds awful..
take care hun

love and warm wishes
Annette xxxx

paula lynne
17-10-10, 19:19
aww thanks shaz thats nice of you...x
Thanks annette..yes lots going round. Neck stiff now...um....but no panic x:)

bottleblond
17-10-10, 19:33
Paula

That is so sad hun. I'm thinking of you and sending you loads of hugs.

Lisa
xxx
:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:

paula lynne
17-10-10, 19:41
Thanks BB xx

weeble40
17-10-10, 21:18
i hope this finds you better this evening, im no better at all but thankyou for asking, i think i over inflated my lungs, something there not used to, and i gave up smoking 2 weeks ago, so was probs a shock to there system, all those gases, ill let you know how i get on, and hope your better by morning, or i will be sharing the lucozade

Emms xx

lollypopgirl1981
17-10-10, 22:54
hope you feel better tomorrow and get a goodnites sleep, thanks for advise in the past on here. your a credit to nmp get well soon, your after half sounds like a good man, like mine true partners x big squee:bighug1:ze

JaneC
17-10-10, 23:15
Hi Paula, sorry you are feeling so bad :hugs:. I seem to have a virus at the mo and it seems to me making me less able to cope with other stuff. Once you get over the flu I'm sure you'll feel better in every which way xx

suzy-sue
17-10-10, 23:22
Sorry you poorly Paula .Ive only just seen this .I hope you pick up soon hun .It can make you feel pretty low .Glad your getting plenty of tlc .Wot more could you ask for except maybe another big hug :bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:or 5 ..hehe T/C LUV sue xxxx

paula lynne
17-10-10, 23:26
aww shucks thanks all...a credit to nmp??:blush:me want a badge then!:D
I may have posted a few snappy threads today...so sorry if Ive upset anyone...co-codamol "scrambled" my brain.
Cant sleep, so tired..........I fancy eggs on toast...mmm..."KKKEEEEVVVVIIINNNNN!!!" aww bless him x:D