PDA

View Full Version : Many obsessions,fears,strange thoughts and sensations.

GreyGirl
17-10-10, 16:58
I am not sure if someone experienced this,but i have big fears. I know they are not normal and irrational but i can't stop them.
I have strange sensation as someone is behind me althrough i know there is nobody.
I have feeling as i am afraid from dark,but i am not.
I feel my mind as doubled,as i am fighting with myself.
One part of my mind said me to be ok,and other one doesn't think clear.
I am so afraid. I don't take medication,but i can't stand anymore!

ems43
17-10-10, 19:29
I;m sorry you are struggling.... i quite frequently have the thought that someone is behind me or someone else is in the room. i guess they buy into our fear of developing schizophrenia. Have you tried medication before? I certainly don't think meds are the long term answer but can def help you get to the place where psychotheray/ counselling will really help. could you chat about it to your doctor? x i honestly experience the most odd thoughts, some i would even be afraid to write for fear others would think I really was mad. our mind is very clever and can play horrible tricks on us just remember that xx

DavidJ85
18-10-10, 08:52
I'm with you on this one. One thought can start a chain reaction of anxiety thoughts and all sorts of weird and horrible thoughts appear.

You have to try and remember they are part if anxiety, they can be conquered and some days will be better than others.