PDA

View Full Version : hello im new

shelley123
17-10-10, 17:18
hello my names shell, im glad ive found this forum , ive been suffering from what i thought was stress :shrug:well i didnt know about globus thingy, for months , i will explain i had a hystrectomy in march ,moved house in july and im in a awful job infirement , i cannot swallow food atall im on simple liquid food now, cant go in lifts no more which make my job hard, shoppin is a nightmare aswell, i realy shud not be stressed got lovely house no monthley worries no more , i have had bloods done at docs came bac that colestral 7.8 too high but now on medication and im in full menepouse cus have no ovaries and im 42 , sorry nicola for log in coudnt log in , shelleyxxxxx

nomorepanic
17-10-10, 17:20
Hi shelley123

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

KK77
17-10-10, 18:59
Welcome Shelley - I'm sure you'll find the forum useful and enjoy your stay with us.

paulst
17-10-10, 20:11
Hello Shelley:welcome:to NMP.

shelley123
17-10-10, 20:12
thanyu for yure reply, will read the different topics thanksx

Vanilla Sky
17-10-10, 20:35
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

paula lynne
17-10-10, 20:37
Hi and welcome x:welcome:

shellyb
18-10-10, 20:02
Hi Shelley, I've had a really bad day too :weep: don't really want to take meds but may have to in the end. Giving 'Quiet Life' a go first, hopefully they'll take the edge off some of the symptoms. Hope you feel better soon :hugs: Shelly xxx

Fly away Katie
18-10-10, 20:59
Hello and welcome to NMP x x x

elnussey
20-10-10, 13:29
Hi Shelley, I'm Emma. It's called Globus Hystericus. I had no idea either until I had my first attack, so I googled it, and funnily enough, I found it on this very website! Myself and partner had alot of stress in the last few months which brought mine on, I used to eat anything and everything without a single thought and now the thoughts of not being able to swallow is there all the time. I tried getting past it myself, but I lost weight, and I am small as it is, so I gave in and went to the doctors. Our stress problems have also gone really now, but my problem is still there. I feel for you being on a liquid diet, I was like that to, although now I can manage porridge and soft things i can swallow. It is so frightening when it happens, it petrified me, but the problem is I find the more it's on my mind, the more it affects me. I've been told to keep myself busy, keep my mind off focusing on it, and my tablets help a little to, no one wants it to control their lives, and I'm sure you'll be able to eventually push past it, like I hope I will. Pls feel free to message me anytime if you want to chat xx