PDA

View Full Version : Mini Success (“Words of encouragement required”)

Robertc160882
10-03-06, 10:16
Well I nearly did it I have managed 4 full days of work this week (“yeah”) that with trying to set up my own company and make sure everything is running smoothly. As some of you may already know I have had a torrid week with what I thought was the cold but the doctor has now told me is actually the flu. I went for my 3 week review with him today and he gave me some antibiotics to clear up the flu. I did say he has concerns over my low blood pressure but he believes that is caused by a lack of eating therefore this blastid flu again.

He seemed really confident that my citalaopram was starting to work but he said it is just the flu that is holding them and me back a little bit. He made a really good point would I have been able to deal with the flu a fortnight ago, probably not I responded, which is true so they must be working some how. The only other thing he has concerns over is the lack of sleep but he feels because I’m all chocked up this again might be making causing me a few sleepless nights.

I know this doesn’t look like a big success story but if I think about it, I have done really well and I should be proud of myself there is still going to be good and bad days but I’m sure the bad days will get less and less.

The doctor gave me some more anti sickness tablet’s so here’s hoping these ones work. The penicillin is going to make me feel nausea and drowsy so I know have 4 tablets a day to take that all make me drowsy so come on surely I will be able to sleep with all them in my system.

Well thanks for all your support guys you have all been great and have spurred me on to continue with my recovery and hopefully there will be more success stories to come.

Robert
[xx(]

Robertc160882
10-03-06, 11:51
Hey you lot I would have expected at least one well done by now lol :(

jill
10-03-06, 12:31
Hi Robert,

[Wow!] you are doing great, it is soooo hard to explain to people how important it is to see each success, know matter how small, to praise yourself when you do these things. to see them for what they are, a step forward in the right direction.

YOU, have made a big step forward and you can see this, [^]:D[8D]

WELL DONE Robert

keep up the good work.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

tracyp584
10-03-06, 12:33
Well done Robert!

You are doing brilliantly! KEEP IT GOING!

tracy x x

Every time you avoid your fears they become stronger,every time you face your fears they become weaker.

Robertc160882
10-03-06, 13:22
Thanks Guys this helps and i know were you are comming from it is important to notice your success.

Alexandra
10-03-06, 14:23
Excellent news Robert well done.

Keep Positive

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

nomorepanic
10-03-06, 14:55
Robert

What a great week you have had so well done and even coping with the flu too!

Nicola

Meg
10-03-06, 20:16
Robert,

You are doing soo well despite man flu and keep moving forwards in the right direction

Very well done

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Karen
10-03-06, 20:40
Well done Robert.

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey

Chardonay
14-03-06, 21:31
Well done Robert,you are doing great.

Tall dark and mysterious was his name,
magic love and money was his game.

Beauty is a real thing, not just a reflection in the mirror