PDA

View Full Version : Good and bad...

Juliamidlands
10-03-06, 10:18
Positive
Last night I did a ten-mile drive in the dark, without losing the plot, ok so I wasn't on my own- Dave was in the car with me, but I still did it..

Negative
I'm feeling a bit dizzy at work at the moment. Thought it was because I was hungry but I have had breakfast in the canteen at work this morning and I still feel wierd....

Hmmmm [xx(]

'To the world, you may be one person, but to one person, you may be the world'.

trac67
10-03-06, 10:32
Hi Julia,

Well done for last night, it doesnt matter if you had someone in the car with you or not you still did it, once you begin to feel more confident then begin to try shorter journeys by yourself and work on from that.

Try to ignore the dizzy feeling today, I know myself if I had a good day when my anxiety was on a high, the next day I would always feel 'off'. This does ease off though.

Be proud of what you achieved last night, your doing great.

Love

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Juliamidlands
10-03-06, 10:36
Thank you Trac...heehee last night I was very stupid....was lying in bed and felt a little heart palpitation and then a dull pain in my knee..and you know what I thought? Ooooh noooo...deep vein thrombosis!!!!

God..how silly am I !!!! lol!! :-)

trac67
10-03-06, 11:10
LOL, been there done that myself so many times, I have had every ilness under the sun........ in my mind, even the most obscure ones[xx(]

The mind works in mysterious ways eh!!!

But hey at least we can laugh about it afterwards :D

Love
Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Piglet
10-03-06, 11:57
I had a very shaky day I think it was Weds (was it Trac) because of having a terrible nights sleep the night before.

The lampost outside kept going off through the night triggering my fire alarm that is in a light socket - so I was up every five minutes with a torch and sniffing the air, ready to tie sheets together at a moments notice!!!!

It was all utterly exhausting and stressful (even if most of it was self-imposed) and led to a very shaky day the next day.

You did mega well with the driving hun - well done.:D

Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Juliamidlands
10-03-06, 14:22
Thanks Piglet...that fire alarm thing would have driven me mad too [xx(] xxxxx

jackie
10-03-06, 14:42
good and bad julie? that just sounds like life itself

well done on the drive

sometimes even if i have eaten, if i left it too long to eat in the first place, the dizzyness will come anyway

does that make sense
jackie

nomorepanic
10-03-06, 14:47
Well done on the drive - great news! Bet you were well chuffed you managed that far.

Dizziness is a pain isn't it - I had it non-stop for years. Try some calm slow breathing to see if that helps.

Nicola

Meg
10-03-06, 16:00
Well done Julia for the driving. You did well. Keep it going. Mile by mile

Piglet - thicker curtains maybe ..

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Piglet
10-03-06, 19:04
:D:D:D:D

Pig xx

Two heads
10-03-06, 22:00
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">LOL, been there done that myself so many times, I have had every ilness under the sun........ in my mind, even the most obscure ones[xx(]

The mind works in mysterious ways eh!!!

But hey at least we can laugh about it afterwards :D

Love
Trac xx

<div align="right">Originally posted by trac67 - 10 March 2006 : 11:10:32</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">Yes that sounds like me at the moment ,ive got a new illness nearly everyday.Then follows panick.well done Julie you did well!