PDA

View Full Version : Me and my symptoms!

Eggy
17-10-10, 21:48
*Feeling tired all the time/sleeping alot

*More or less constant sore throat (With a nice white thing inside one of my tonsils that looks like a tonsil stone.)

*Pain in the mouth & throat most of the time.

*Feel like i am struggling to breath/not breathing properly

*Throat feels extremely tight like someone is actually strangling me/Feels like i can't swallow food/liquids properly, Now and again i do choke.

*Ache/Pressure in my head/face/cheekbones/jaws, Sometimes feels worse when eating, talking, It's something that just won't go away.

*Neck pain/stiffness (Had this 6 weeks now.)

*Dizzy spells/Constant Lightheadedness.

*Headaches

*Chest pains

*Legs & arms feel heavy/weak/or like jelly.

*Face/jaw/mouth/throat muscles feel weaker than ever.

*Mouth trembling, Feels like my mouth is hanging down and it feels weak.

*Back pain (Inbetween the shoulder blades/middle/lower back.)

*Random twitching in lots of places e.g:- arms, face, mouth, legs, hands, neck etc.

*Tingling in different places.

*Alot of pins and needles especially in the hands and feet.

*Face feels stiff/opening my mouth is sometimes a little difficult/Feels like something is pushing down on my mouth and my head.

*Chewing feels harder, It takes longer and feels uncomfortable and i dread eating, The pain in my mouth/throat doesn't help.

*Ear pressure/pain

*My body in general just feels weaker.

*Tremors especially in my hands and arms.

How many of you get all these? Most of these symptoms are constant for me and are ruining my life.

MidnightCalm
17-10-10, 21:51
*Feeling tired all the time/sleeping alot

*More or less constant sore throat (With a nice white thing inside one of my tonsils that looks like a tonsil stone.)

*Pain in the mouth & throat most of the time.

*Feel like i am struggling to breath/not breathing properly

*Throat feels extremely tight like someone is actually strangling me/Feels like i can't swallow food/liquids properly, Now and again i do choke.

*Ache/Pressure in my head/face/cheekbones/jaws, Sometimes feels worse when eating, talking, It's something that just won't go away.

*Neck pain/stiffness (Had this 6 weeks now.)
HAD IT LONGER.
*Dizzy spells/Constant Lightheadedness.

*Headaches

*Chest pains

*Legs & arms feel heavy/weak/or like jelly.

*Face/jaw/mouth/throat muscles feel weaker than ever.

*Back pain (Inbetween the shoulder blades/middle/lower back.)

*Random twitching in lots of places e.g:- arms, face, mouth, legs, hands, neck etc.

*Tingling in different places.

*Alot of pins and needles especially in the hands and feet.

*Face feels stiff/opening my mouth is sometimes a little difficult/Feels like something is pushing down on my mouth and my head.

*Chewing feels harder, It takes longer and feels uncomfortable and i dread eating, The pain in my mouth/throat doesn't help.

*Ear pressure/pain

*My body in general just feels weaker.

*Tremors especially in my hands and arms.

How many of you get all these? Most of these symptoms are constant for me and are ruining my life.

==

Eggy I get nearly everything you get daily!

suzy-sue
17-10-10, 21:52
Not again EGGY CHUCK ...No one is going to be able to tell you anything thay havnt already .Ive had nearly all those symptoms and it was anxiety hun .Please try to accept this t/c Sue :hugs:

baileys
17-10-10, 21:58
You've got too much wrong with you for it to be anything other than anxiety.

sammi
17-10-10, 21:59
Yep get most of these on a daily basis too x

Inspires
17-10-10, 22:02
You, and your symptoms - Yes, me, and my symptoms!

Sue x

Eggy
17-10-10, 22:09
You've got too much wrong with you for it to be anything other than anxiety.

Most worrying symptoms for me are my constant sore throats/difficulty chewing/difficulty swallowing and mouth/throat pain/plus this choking feeling.

sammi
17-10-10, 22:16
I get that all the time eggy. I went to the docs as was very worried about it and he said its anxiety so all I can do is take is word for it he is the medical expert afterall and I doubt he would send me away if it was someting serious. Hunny how you get on with your meds I started the same one 2 days ago? X

nomorepanic
17-10-10, 22:17
Eggy - posting the same list every day isn't going to change anything - only you can do that and you have to start looking after yourself.

suzy-sue
17-10-10, 22:20
Have you looked in your mouth again today Eggy ? Does it still look like a tonsill stone ? If so go and see the Dr ,He will be able to tell you what it is and if its causing some of your symptoms .None of us can tell you anymore than we have a hundred times already chuck ..Hows the medication been the past few days .Have you had any periods of feeling a bit better at all ? Like I said before I do think you will need an increase .Discuss this as well when you go see him .Sue x

Eggy
17-10-10, 22:46
I get that all the time eggy. I went to the docs as was very worried about it and he said its anxiety so all I can do is take is word for it he is the medical expert afterall and I doubt he would send me away if it was someting serious. Hunny how you get on with your meds I started the same one 2 days ago? X

I haven't noticed any difference since being on my medication and i have been on it a month tomorrow.

Eggy
17-10-10, 22:48
Have you looked in your mouth again today Eggy ? Does it still look like a tonsill stone ? If so go and see the Dr ,He will be able to tell you what it is and if its causing some of your symptoms .None of us can tell you anymore than we have a hundred times already chuck ..Hows the medication been the past few days .Have you had any periods of feeling a bit better at all ? Like I said before I do think you will need an increase .Discuss this as well when you go see him .Sue x

Hi Sue, Yes i had another look earlier and i can see it more clearly today like it's moved, It's white and is under my left tonsil, It's looks like it's stuck in a pocket at the side/under the tonsil, Definitely looks like a tonsil stone, If it is that i don't know how much trouble they cause? I know they aren't anything serious but i don't know what kind of symptoms they cause?

paula lynne
17-10-10, 22:49
sore throat and raised wbc I believe :)

sammi
17-10-10, 22:52
Maybe see you gp ask for dose to be upped x

Eggy
17-10-10, 22:55
sore throat and raised wbc I believe :)

What do you mean Paula? I had my blood test nearly 2 weeks ago that showed raised WBC but i've only had this bad sore throat for 3-4 days.

paula lynne
17-10-10, 23:04
You asked what kind of symptoms youd get if you had a tonsil "stone"...and I replied?? :) what do you mean what do I mean??:wacko:

suzy-sue
17-10-10, 23:06
Id definately see the DR again EGGY .He will be able to tell you if it is a stone .It still might be food particles ,Dr will remove it .Ask about having an increase in Meds .Lots of people need higher doses to help with acute anxiety .Its in your system now and the new dose wont work for another month - 6 weeks so best to get it sorted asap ..GOOD LUCK sue x

nrowe2
17-10-10, 23:18
Hi Eggy, i've only had anxiety properly for a few months and i can see how it can spiral quickly! I've also noticed how amazing reassurance is... But if reassurance is not working for you it sounds like u need to prove to urself! I found writing a diary of my symptoms and thoughts on paper this way you can view them as a 3rd person... I read mine to myself and then put them in a box ... I looked at them the other day and realised the exact symptoms have gone and new ones have manufested! Once u come to terms with ur problems being anxiety i bet u'll be able to confront them face on! Everytime u get a symptom just say to urself... THIS IS ANXIETY AND IT WILL PASS x x x

daybyday
17-10-10, 23:20
Keep an eye on your tonsils. Could just be a bacteria clog. If more white appears, check for tonsilitis.

paula lynne
17-10-10, 23:23
Eggy doesnt believe he has anxiety...thats the problem.
I hope you do go to gp about this tonsil thing, it may well be causing your raised white cell count, and jaw/swallowing problems.
However, I still believe 90% of your symptoms are anxiety.
I really hope you get this sorted once and for all, and put it to bed as you say.:hugs:

Eggy
17-10-10, 23:31
Keep an eye on your tonsils. Could just be a bacteria clog. If more white appears, check for tonsilitis.

Thanks, I will do, I have had Tonsillitis a few times in the past.

suzy-sue
17-10-10, 23:39
:DGo to the Dr EGGY ..

Eggy
17-10-10, 23:45
:DGo to the Dr EGGY ..

Gotta wait another 10 days unless i manage to get an emergency appointment this week, But they are going to be seriously pissed about me going in again.

I had a bad vibe off the doctor i saw on Thursday (A doctor i had never seen before & would never see again!) as i had gone to the doctors twice last week and accused me of not mentioning some of my symptoms before when i had handed over a list of symptoms stating all my problems on 3 occasions.

debs71
18-10-10, 00:44
Most worrying symptoms for me are my constant sore throats/difficulty chewing/difficulty swallowing and mouth/throat pain/plus this choking feeling.

Your most worrying symptoms a short time ago were neurological Eggy....facial numbness, etc, etc, etc.......now it is all change!!

Doesn't that tell you something??

Eggy
18-10-10, 01:14
Your most worrying symptoms a short time ago were neurological Eggy....facial numbness, etc, etc, etc.......now it is all change!!

Doesn't that tell you something??

The above symptoms can be Neurological, I am still very worried about a Neurological problem if you look at my other posts.

Eggy
18-10-10, 16:34
I wanted to ask people if these things are normal or something abnormal:-

I notice a hell of alot of saliva in the back of my mouth at the top and sides of my mouth and near my tonsils, When i wake up it is much worse.

When i wake up my mouth/throat feels blocked and i have a slight pain in the middle of my chest.

My arms and hands keep shaking like mad lately.

KK77
18-10-10, 17:29

I notice a hell of alot of saliva in the back of my mouth at the top and sides of my mouth and near my tonsils, When i wake up it is much worse.

This can be a side effect of Cipralex.

When i wake up my mouth/throat feels blocked and i have a slight pain in the middle of my chest.

Not sure about the mouth/throat complaint but the chest pain is most likely due to anxiety. See a doc if it continues.

Eggy
18-10-10, 18:00

Not sure about the mouth/throat complaint but the chest pain is most likely due to anxiety. See a doc if it continues.

Thanks.

I still don't know if i suffer from Acid Reflux or not?

KK77
18-10-10, 18:06
Could be acid reflux/indigestion. Have you tried taking indigestion medication (ranitidine etc) to see if that helps the chest pain?

MidnightCalm
18-10-10, 18:54
Does anybody know if ranitidine can be taken with Sertraline?

missykat
18-10-10, 20:57
i got that white spot u were mentioning in back of throat went to the doc and she said it happens alot. the next day or two it was gone completely. u shud try relax and not focus on whats happening too much, take a bath or something, read etc. ure making ure symptoms much worse by focusing on them. relax. :)