PDA

View Full Version : No Panic Telephone Recovery Programme

nomorepanic
10-03-06, 10:55
I have just been talking to Lynne at "No Panic" and thought the members here may like to know that they currently have places free on their telephone recovery programme so if you contact them asap you should be able to start fairly soon.

You need to be a member of No Panic and this costs £10 a year and the only other cost of the course is the price on an hour's telephone call once a week.

I did this many years ago and it was very useful as you get a group leader and up to 8 other sufferers on one conference call and discuss your various issues and get help and support.

For more details go to www.nopanic.org.uk

Nicola

andrew
10-03-06, 11:10
hi all, ive done this before and thought it was helpful .. andrew

Jenny
10-03-06, 11:19
Yes I did this course and it does help. Four of us now are carrying on without a group leader. Althoug we have never met, we have become friends and feel as though we know oneanother. We speak every 2 weeks, help oneanother when they are down, and congratulate them when they have achieved there goal. We also have a good laugh. The hour goes so quickly, but we also know that we are always just a phone call away if any of us want to talk.

Give it a try. We certainly think it was worth it. I can see us continuing for who knows when !!

Best Wishes
Jenny xxxx

Piglet
10-03-06, 11:32
I have just e-mailed them to remind them I have been on the list since August (just thought there was a very long waiting list) so hopefully will get on this time.

Look forward to chatting to anyone else from here who does it too.

Will keep you abreast of how I get on, so wish me luck.:D:D

Piglet xxx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

vernon
10-03-06, 11:46
thats great Jenny, I did this cource about 2 years ago, but I dont think out leader was too good and the group all fell apart well before it finnished. We just hit it unlucky I suppose.
Piglett yes they must have forgot obout you, they are usualy pretty fast. Take care all, Vernon

darkangel
10-03-06, 12:59
Hi

I just finished the 14 week course last night and it was really helpful. 3 members are keeping in touch to help support each other.

Give it a try

Darkangel

........life is for living not just for surviving

pips
11-03-06, 22:42
I did the one to one mentoring course i found it very useful and the lady was really lovely.

Take Care,

Love PIP'S X X

anx mum
02-05-09, 21:02
Can the hour call b on a weekend?

nomorepanic
05-05-09, 14:32
No it can't anx -it is done in the evenings