PDA

View Full Version : Buccastem for nausea & dizziness

shellyb
18-10-10, 07:26
Hi all :) i'm not sure if you can take these along side other meds, i don't take anything for my anxiety but when I was off my food due to feeling sick and dizzy all the time I was prescribed Buccastem tablets for vertigo, they worked a treat for me, helped with the nausea and dizziness which gave me my appetite back :D still use them when I start feeling woozy but not half as much now. You place them high in the mouth between your lip and gum and leave them to dissolve (usually 1-2 hours). Might be worth a try if your off your food due to nausea :winks:

Have a good day!

Shelly xx

Carly Lou
18-10-10, 08:58
when i suffered my first panic attack... my anxiousness always made me feel dizzy and sick, this was abt a year ago.... the docs gave me Buccastem.... wow it was a life saver !!!! altho they could have chosen something more tastier to dissolve in your mouth haha... yukky yuk lol xxxxxxxx

Dahlia
18-10-10, 19:00
I find that this med works well when I am nauseous only due to dizziness - but not any other kind of nausea. (I have many types of nausea!!). If you don't like the taste of it, ask your GP for Stemetil, same med, but a tablet that you swallow.