PDA

View Full Version : Another Job??

jaded jean
18-10-10, 12:32
Hello all.
After being off work for 8 months, a rocky start back and a slow process of getting back into the swing of things , I saw an advert for a deputy managers position in a shop. This is a completly diifferent type of job to what I am in at present.
My husband saw it initially and said take the number what harm can it do. So I did and I have an interview next week. I am suprised at myself for being so bold at actually applying for it . So fingers crossed and I will let you know how I get on.:winks:
Jean

paula lynne
18-10-10, 13:08
All the best Jean! well done for grabbing the bull by the horns and going for it...may be the start of new and exciting adventures! Take care x:yesyes:

ditzygirl
18-10-10, 13:21
That's brilliant.

Good luck and let us know how you get on x:D

PoppyC
18-10-10, 13:21
Well done, Jean! I hope the interview goes well and you get the job!

jaded jean
18-10-10, 13:52
Thank you for your good wishes .. and now for the most important part- what to wear??.......
Jean

LucyR
18-10-10, 14:30
A smart suit?

jaded jean
18-10-10, 17:45
Yes Lucy most definately. But if you saw my dressing ROOM It would be a different story. I hope that I have found something by the weekend:unsure: I collect clothes you see!!

LucyR
18-10-10, 18:21
Hi Jean, Yes I know what you mean I collect clothes too, then it just gets confusing doesn't it??!!

JT69
23-10-10, 06:23
Hi Jean,

Thats brilliant news....I wish you well with the interview. I work in retail as a manager and find it very rewarding at times...yest it can be stressful also but what job isn't?? Especially in this current climate...we are lucky to have jobs.

I think this change will do you good and I wish you every good wish. Let me know how you get on!!! Good luck hun.

Jo.xx