PDA

View Full Version : Things that Bug me!!!!!

Laurie28
04-03-04, 11:40
okay i'm having a moan about things that bug me as a few have happended this morning!!!

Drivers who dont use their indicators (do they make them on cars anymore!)

Drivers who don't acknowledge you when you let them through even though you have right of way!

People who have fake laughs - if it's not funny then don't laugh!!!

Walkers crisps colours being soo similar (i picked up tomato sauce crisps instead of smoky bacon this morningand nearly cried when I opened the (i hate tomato sauce crisps))

Lottie32
04-03-04, 12:37
A similar thing happened to me the other day with prawn cocktail and plain. I hate prawns.

I really really really get very very very annoyed when I go into town in my LUNCH HOUR. And town is full of OLD people and those who DON'T WORK!!!

Why do you have to go shopping or use the post office in the ONE HOUR each day I have to get my chores done. You have all morning. And all afternoon. Why can't you simply stop at home and eat your lunch at a normal time instead of cluttering up the post office/bank/supermarket/dry cleaners/chemist etc. etc.

I had my nan trained to go up town between 9 and 10 am, returning home by 12.

If I was prime minister, I would issue all old/non working people with passes, which prohibit them visiting towns between 12 and 2 Monday to Friday.

Also, I would ban ALL supermarkets who have those ridiculous child size shopping trolleys. Only a MAN could have thought up such a totally stupid idea. As only a man, would then never visit the supermarket and experience himself being rammed in the calf by a mini trolley being propelled at 300 mph by an uncontrolled 4 year old off his head on Sunny Delight

Rang over!

Charlie

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Laurie28
04-03-04, 13:46
Ha talk about supermarkets,

We went to ASDA the other day and had the kids in the car. As we went in we seen someone leave a parent and child space we circled to get to it and by the time we go there there was a woman and two teenage kids getting out of their car in the parent and child space. i was not a happy bunny and just looked at them in disgust - they drew my little smirky grins. We ended up having to park in a normal space (which aren't very big) and had to manoevre the wee one out of his car seat and out of the car - all because that lazy woman couldn't be bothered!!

I also hate it when people park in disabled spaces that aren't disabled. very inconsiderate and thoughtless!!

Rant Over

Lucky

bluebird1
04-03-04, 13:50
hi, the things that really make me see red are;

1 people that swear at their children
2 people who know their rights but not their responSibilities
3 teenagers who bully old folk (a lot of them where I live)
4 people who crowd round in groups sniggering when someone collapses in the street (this one really makes me see red, im a very shy person but I walked past a group of these idiots once and announced that obviously there wasnt anything worth watching on tv that day) then I ran lol:(:(
LYN

Laurie28
04-03-04, 14:36
Lyn,

Where do u live?

That sounds terrible!! the teenagers should all get a good kick up the butt!!

Another thing that bugs me is kids with no manners - There is nothing worse than giving a kid something and them grabbing it with no thank you!!!!!

Lucky

kate
04-03-04, 15:35
Another thing that bugs me is music pumping out of a car so loudly that I can hear every word, or is that just me being OLD?

I hate seeing parents hitting their kids, people being cruel in any way to animals.

I hate drivers who insist on driving in your boot.

I hate bullies of any description.

I hate the countryside being bulldozed to make way for toll roads that no one uses.

Well, thats all I can think of at the moment but I bet I will think of more later!!

Kate x

Laurie28
04-03-04, 15:40
Kate,

If someone is driving right up my a**e I slow down !!!!!

Lucky

kate
04-03-04, 15:43
LOL Lucky,

My hubby always tells me to do that as well!!

But I'm always scared it might end in a road rage incident so I DO NOTHING!!!

Kate x

sarah
04-03-04, 18:22
Hi

I was in the car with my mate once..and she's funny as heck,
someone was driving close to her boot so when we pulled up at some lights, she got out, opened her boot and shouted at them to invite them in. They just looked startled so she got in and booted it away. We were laughing our heads off but then again we were young and didnt think they might get out with a machete or smack her one on the nose...lol

love Sarah
xx

kate
04-03-04, 18:46
LOL Sarah,

Oh how I wish I had the nerve to do something like that!!!!

Kate x

jonny
04-03-04, 19:27
Old ladies in supermarkets.

I hate they way they are always in front of me in the queue at the checkouts and how they deliberately pack their stuff really slowly. I hate the way they don't speed up a bit even though they see the queue building up. I hate the way they make the checkout staff wait for the cash whilst they carry on packing every single item into their bags. AND THEN when all the packing is done they have to unpack half of it because their purse is at the bottom of the shopping bag!!!

Am i the only one who knows roughly how much things are going to cost and have the cash ready in my hand. Am i the only one who doesn't count out all the pennies into the assistants hand....

Argh!!!!

I used to be extremely indecisive but now I am not so sure...

jonny
04-03-04, 19:29
Mayonnaise!!!!!

Why do they put mayo on all the pre packed sarnies? I hate it, so i have to have a sausage roll instead...

I used to be extremely indecisive but now I am not so sure...

Lottie32
04-03-04, 19:41
Oh and also how old dears spend THREE FLIPPING HOURS going through their purses to get the "right money" cos it's "quicker"

SHOPS HAVE CHANGE YOU KNOW

Charlie

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

sadie
04-03-04, 20:05
omg....as we are getting things off our chests, I will share some of my pet hates!!

1. when you are buying something from a shop and the assistant doesnt even acknowledge that you are there
2. I hate all sandwiches with cheese in them and cant eat any without mayo.
3. I hate the rap girl in the band 'Mystique'...cant bear to listen to her voice
4. couples who openly snog in the queue in the supermarket...its not the most romantic of places
5. cars who have their full beam on, hurts my eyes

These are just the tip of the iceberg!

sadie

Rennie1989
04-03-04, 20:24
heres what bugs me

1) peeps not telling the truth
2) peeps that ask u sumot persinal like collegues
3) an empty bottle of pop in the fridge
4) no more chocos left in the biscuit tin
5) cant find what i need

jade

kate
04-03-04, 20:52
Jonny,

I never realised you had been behind me in the supermarket queue.......

Kate x

benoo5
04-03-04, 23:58
i hate it,when people are called the..ethnic minority..for gods sake,where i live,ime the minority..but nobody considers that!

i agree,with the post about people standing around someone,who has collapsed...if theyre that interested,why on earth dont they take a first aid course...if its a heart attack,the first three minutes could be critical!

finally...i really hate men,that bully,and are violent towards women...bring back army camps...and put abusive/violent men in the hands of a few rsm/s.

bryan.

Laurie28
05-03-04, 08:10
On that subject bryan - I hate it when you see women beat up men!!! - they think they can really whack them and the men can't retaliate - I seen a woman battering a man senseless and must admit really wanted him to get up and smack her back!! - someone jumped in ( a friend of theirs I think) and pulled her off)

lucky

Laurie28
05-03-04, 09:05
Sarah - loL - great story

Kate - I had to learn to slow down as if someone was up my a**e I used to panic and go faster and keep checking my mirrors!!! Now I just keep calm and slow and they can either overtake me or back off!!!!

lucky