PDA

View Full Version : i dont wanna die... what about my kids

ashley
10-03-06, 13:02
I love my kids so much , they have been through so much because of my last choice in a man--- freddie kruger... he was a nutter.. my god..
eptopic beats ,slow pulse rate-- 58... missed beats... dizzyness... ive been through so much in my short life maybe my heart is just packing up...

what am i going to do, help myself yes ... but it isnt working... beta- blockers ant working..

i need to be in a mental home, i do.. then what i would lose my kids..

My head is going to explode..

ash x

jackie
10-03-06, 13:14
ash stop it please you are just having a really ****ty run of things, but these symptoms have been happening to people for hundreds of years and they cannot harm you, claire weekes said so not me , and she should know. she talks of a woman she treated who had all the symptoms you describe for 30 years and dr weekes was able to help her. 30 years and she still had not died, so you see you are not alone with your symptoms and fears and we are not gonna leave you alone until it gets better

at the moment you see no way out but you will i promise

you are stronger than this you are just tired and worn out.

this will not last forever. you fear is the problem .not the symptom. the fear is the damaging bit and we willtackle our fears together.

you can see that people have texted and emailed about these horrible beats on this site for years. you are not alone. marcia knows exactly what you are going through

take it easy , try not to panic. dont feel guilty about your kids, you will get stronger and they love you no matter that

kids are a reason to live but they can add to the responsibility and need to stay alive. hense the fear that you will not . you will no doubt see your kids grow up

try not to panic please
jackie

lin
10-03-06, 13:41
Hi Ash

Jackie is right..... I went through it at the start of my anxiety everything was running through my mind, crying all the time, couldn't sleep, ectopics really bad. Thought i was losing it. Couldn't be reasured by anyone thinking something was goin to happen.

You're going to get better it will take time but it will happen try and think positive i know it's hard but do try. Your kids need you be strong for them i had too.

You will be ok as jackie said it won't last for ever.....

linda xx

Ma Larkin
10-03-06, 13:50
Ash, I tried committing suicide over my last relationship & nearly succeeded. The tablets I took cause cardiac arrest & how I woke up is completely a miracle. That was the very first day of my panic attacks; that's when all this started. I feel that I, more than anyone, will die of a heart attack because the tablets have damaged my heart. I have 3 beautiful children Ash, my youngest is only 5, I'm a single parent & they need me so much. I can't believe I was so selfish, but there is no-one more lucky than me to be alive & I'm just glad that I'm here to tell the tale. When I look at my kids now I just know that someone was watching over me that night, have left me this legacy of anxiety & panic as a warning I suppose of how stupid I was, but I am still here Ash. If I'd damaged my heart I would be dead by now (it was 12 months ago on 18th March since I took the overdose). Its our fear & anxiety Ash that causes the symptoms, the heart is so strong mate believe me, its a muscle that controls everything we do & is a lot stronger than we give it credit for. I told my GP that there HAS to be something wrong with my heart because there's no way a heart could cope with all the stress & trauma that I've been through & he said I was talking B*llocks!! You don't need to be in a mental home, but yes you do have to help yourself by changing your thoughts. I have to do it hundreds of times a day, I just busy myself, I've become a soap addict, so have the kids haha!! I come on here & that's it. I've tried meds, they didn't work for me, I take the odd diazepam when I feel a panic attack coming on, it takes the edge off but the anxiety is with me constantly. I'm pretty much over my ex now, the kids are doing great & that keeps me going. I wish this would all go away Ash believe me, but we are sane mate & no matter what life throws at us, we have our kids & we're here for them regardless of how ill we feel at times.

Les, xx

jackie
10-03-06, 14:38
your story is great leslie, i hope it helps ash. see ash lin had them and is still here. leslies doctor told her she was talking bo****ks

you will get through this i promise

take care
jackie

jackie
10-03-06, 14:40
ps if you do happen to get rid of the fear let me know how. i must practice what i preach one day. i think we all should, for we are great with others but struggle to believe it when it comes to ourselves

im gonna try
you try too kid

jackie

katyfitz
10-03-06, 15:02
Ash mate you tell me in all my posts your just like me and try thinking happy stuff easier said then done, well im telling you the same you give me such good advice yet u wont tell yourself the advice.

chin up pm me anytime x

Meg
10-03-06, 16:18
**eptopic beats ,slow pulse rate-- 58... missed beats... dizzyness... ive been through so much in my short life maybe my heart is just packing up...**

No your heart is not packing up -you have acute anxiety and this is what happens with it .

Beta blockers are not a cure of rthoughts training , they just take the edge off a racing heart and the breathlessness but do not stop anxiety or panic.

Think you need to start at the beginning to understand what is going on within you so you can work through it all sensibly.

Common Symptoms of Panic Attacks, Anxiety, Phobias and OCD. (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/NMPcms.php?nmppage=symptoms)

First Steps: First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Health Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/NMPcms.php?nmppage=healthanxiety)

Links post: Links to posts about Common Problems (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7784)

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

ashley
10-03-06, 18:56
guys guys guys,

love you al each and everyone of you.. your all so surportive and so right too.
I know this thing called anxiety, and have done it before many times yes... im just finding it harder this time folks, im weaker.
I am trying seriously, i talk my self out of full brown panic attacks i did today..and i know how to do this thing..but i am just finding it hard.
Counselling and aculpunture starts next week.
I am weak because of all the anxiety i have been through, and of last year when i had severee beatings (sorry) i have to do this for my kids..
they are my world.

nutty ash...love you all- and i mean that x

katyfitz
10-03-06, 19:10
ur welcome ash dont thank us ur our buddie now and we help each other x

ashley
11-03-06, 11:13
AAAAAARRRhhh im feeling a lot of love in the room bless lol

respect les,meg,katy,linda, jackie and who ever else posted in this room ..

Im trying ... ash x

kimmy
12-03-06, 20:32
ash,
what can i say???
ive been where you have hun, its teriffying, I thought i was gunna crack up, worried, no in fact thats an understatement, petrefied because of my kids. They mean the world to me.

Anxiety is fear, yeah you guessed that.
Anxiety is your mind, so it knows your worst fears i.e. dying losing your kids.
Fear is a thought. Thats it, thoughts as devastatingly screy as they are, are literally things thoughts.
<center>THEY CAN NOT HURT YOU.</center>

I experienced exactly what your thinking, ok I didnt think I was going to die but I did think I was going crazy, my biggest fear and losing my kids!!

Get any person who doesnt have an anxiety disorder and tell them that garenteed there heart will go nuts, they would feel dizy etc.

Its the flight or fight response to anything scarey that is happening or you think is going to happen.

I know you have probably heard all of this before BUT thats because its TRUE.

I wish you all the best for the future, for you and your babies xx