PDA

View Full Version : ONE MORE QUICK THING!

katyfitz
10-03-06, 14:09
WHEN YOU GO OUTSIDE DOES ANYONE FIND THEMSELVES GETTING OUT OF BREATHE MORE EASILY AND WHEN THEY COME TO A HALT THEY FEEL AS IF THERE WHOLE JOURNEY THEY HAVE BEEN STRANGLED AND FIND THAT THERE PULSE IS BEATING SO FAST IT FEELS LIKE ITS VISIBLE TO EVERYONE?

WHEN THEY GO INTO A SHOP THEY FINDS THAT QUEING UP MAKES THEM PANIC AND FRUSTRATED CAUSE ALL THEY WANNA DO IS GET OUT AND ALSO MAKES YOU FEEL FAINT.

AND FEELING LIGHTHEADED FIRST THING IN THE MORNING LIKE THEY HAVE SOME SORT OF HANGOVER EVEN THO THEY NEVER DRANK THE NIGHT BEFORE?

just a few things i wanted to ask to see if anyone can relate to them

katyx

jackie
10-03-06, 14:33
katy i can assure yo uthat the three things you mentioned are anxiety, and all delightful every one of them.lol

i know i have said this before but it helps to know, you are not alone
jackie

the claire weekes book will help deal with all of these unpleasent things

katyfitz
10-03-06, 14:51
Thanks jackie no matter how many people tell me i always feel alone fanx for taking time to reply

xx

Ma Larkin
10-03-06, 15:24
Hi Katy, queuing in the Post Office for my mum, I'm panicking before I get there because the queue is always a mile long & I only get half an hour for my dinner so I'm wondering am I going to get back to work on time! Then I get in the queue & start feeling faint & hot, I then find myself walking on the spot so everyone thinks I need a pee!! I just wanna get outa there!! I walk to the bus stop in a morning & I'm knackered by the time I get there, I panic that someone is following me all the time & keep turning around, & my pulse is racing. As for the hangover feeling, I have that constantly, I really do. Its a fear in the pit of my stomach & it rises to my throat which makes me feel really "out of it" & I have no concentration whatsoever. The only time it goes is when I really do have a drink lol!!

Please try not to worry about these symptoms. I've had them for ages, they are just a way of life for me now, but I've learned to cope with them. I really do try to ignore them & just busy myself. Drinking water helps me as well, I don't know why cos I bloody hate it, but it does the job.

Hope you feel reassured with peoples replies. We have so much in common so there's no need for us to be scared about it any more.

Take care & try & have a good weekend.

Les, xx

katyfitz
10-03-06, 15:40
thanks les i too feel more at ease when ive had a drink, it shouldnt be that way but unfortunatly it is. anyway thank u for being great with the response x