PDA

View Full Version : Depression! Stress! Anxiety! Hormones!

VeeVee
18-10-10, 20:24
Hi, I'm new to the site. I've been suffering from depression for 2 1/2 years caused by stress and anxiety, and possibly a bit post-natal, but I didn't realise I was depressed until GP diagnosed it 6 weeks ago. Until then I just thought I was useless at everything! It's been a bit of a relief to finally realise what is wrong, but also horrible too, if that makes any sense. I'm taking mirtazipine 30mg, going for counselling, reading lots of self-help stuff and starting reflexology this week too. Currently signed off work, feel like it'll be long time before able to go back.

Has anyone got any tips to share about the recovery process, or experience of taking mirtazipine?

nomorepanic
18-10-10, 20:26
Hi VeeVee

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

janine07
18-10-10, 20:33
hi hun i've suffered with depression on and off since i was 15 it will get better even if it does not seem that way at the minute. x

Fly away Katie
18-10-10, 20:58
hello and welcome to the forum x x x