PDA

View Full Version : Chest Problems

Krystal
19-10-10, 06:56
I'm not imagining it this time! I may have overdramatised the other problems, maybe, this one, definately not. I'm having sore tender spots in my chest above my breats and I can feel that I'm having trouble breathing in my throat, it feels really weird and vibrating a bit. My throat is still sore and it feels tickly and my chest vibrates a bit when I breathe too, I'm glad I have adoctors appointment for Monday now because I'm starting to freak out now that I might actually have something wrong and I'm a bit scared! and the top of my neck on both sides feels swollen and weird, I guess thats the best way to explain it I guess, if anyone can help me calm me down before I go to the doctor, it would be great. :shrug:

~glowly worm~
19-10-10, 08:27
Hi Krystal,

i'm not a qualified doctor or anyhtink - no nothing about medical issues but all i do knwo is brathing and pain can get worse with anxiety xIts a scary thing that we think about it and focus on it and it seems worse. I hope by now you have seen the doctor but if not try to distract frm symptoms best way u can x
Sending lots of warmth

~glowly~ x

dodo
19-10-10, 10:09
What do you mean by sore tender spots? Lumps in the skin or just patches that hurt?

Krystal
19-10-10, 22:10
I mean there are tender spots on my chest that hurt, its not as bad this morning, but it still hurts. I have a doctors appoinment for Monday, but this just adds to the list of things I'll need to ask him about, which is a worry

nomorepanic
19-10-10, 22:14
could be acid indigestion/reflux

kaijo
19-10-10, 23:05
I have just sent you an inbox message krystal x