PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety, can anybody relate with what I'm going th

reddevil
10-03-06, 16:07
Hello,

My name is Tony and I have been struggling with Anxiety for 6 years and I知 just coming to accepting that I have anxiety problems.

It all started with a simple headache, which lasted for 4 years and I guess it was through anxiety.
I had tests done to rule out anything serious.

This then made me suffer with anxiety, the symptoms like chest pain, dizziness, breathing, tingle sensations etc.

August 2005 I developed a urination problem where I was going the toilet 8-10 a day, which I had tests for and anything serious was ruled out again, my headaches then disappeared.

Now I知 struggling with my left rib hurting, throat feels dry and blocked and my breathing has been the worst ever. I went to the AE Sunday and a blood test result showed that I might have a blood clot.
After a chest x-ray and a lung x-ray for a blood clot, the hospital said I did not have a blood clot.

I then went to my doctor and he said if something was serious on the chest x-ray then the hospital would of told me about it and faxed the results to the doctors.

The doctor said my anxiety is causing all this and the urine frequent has disappeared a little bit.

I知 still worrying, that痴 why I知 on this website I suppose.

I知 currently taking amitriptyline.

Tony

nomorepanic
10-03-06, 16:11
Hi Tony

I replied to your other post under Intros. People will see that one so you don't need to post more than once.

The post is here...

Hi, new member who suffers from anxiety. (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8327)

I will lock this one.

Nicola