PDA

View Full Version : So Proud!!!

PoppyC
19-10-10, 20:03
I just wanted to post that I am so proud of my 23 year old son, who has just gained a top result in his Masters Degree course at university.
He went to ordinary schools and quite a rough comprehensive.
He has been through a lot in his life with me, and has witnessed a lot. I had him when I was very young and I raised him as a lone parent without a father in his life, and often faced all the usual comments about single parents, especially from some of my more snobbish relatives.
So, this is to just to say how proud I am of my son - against all the odds at times - You Did It and You showed them all - Well Done!!! :yesyes:

ladybird64
19-10-10, 20:05
What a wonderful message Poppy..your lad should be so proud of himself but you must be proud of yourself too.

Sounds like you have done a great job :hugs:

paula lynne
19-10-10, 20:10
bet youre walking on sunshine !!!:yesyes::yesyes::yesyes:

suzy-sue
19-10-10, 20:53
Well done to your son Poppy ..You deserve to be proud .Of HIM AND YOURSELF ..:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:Luv Sue x:hugs:

bottleblond
19-10-10, 22:10
Well done Poppy's lad. What an achievement and you have a very proud mum too.

Congratulations both

Lisa
xxx
:hugs:

Going home
19-10-10, 22:33
I know how you feel coz my daughter graduated a few weeks ago and I was also a single parent for most of her growing up years, and yesterday was her first day using her degree working in a law firm...she knows she's one of the lucky ones.

Very well done to your boy, I hope he achieves all he sets out to.

Anna xx

blue moon
19-10-10, 23:27
that is wonderfull Paula.I am sending you and your some big hugs and all the best.:bighug1::bighug1:
Love Petra:flowers:

Hazel B
20-10-10, 11:37
Well done to both of you! It's a credit to you as his Mum, you did a good job.

PoppyC
20-10-10, 13:46
Ohhhhhh thank you all so much for your lovely replies. I feel like crying now... Awwww - Will tell my son. Thank you too for saying that I helped, but honestly, sometimes I don't feel that way at all !
Anna - Well Done on what your daughter has achieved :yesyes: You must be very proud of her.
Thank you again everyone :hugs:

JT69
21-10-10, 13:52
What a lovely message...filled me up...you must be very proud!!! Congratualtions to your son!!! Jo.xx

sammi
21-10-10, 14:00
Well done poppys son. And you should be proud of yourself poppy xxx

JaneC
21-10-10, 16:33
Thank you too for saying that I helped, but honestly, sometimes I don't feel that way at all !

You really should stop thinking like that Poppy :buttkick: :winks:. Seriously, congrats to your son and to you x