PDA

View Full Version : Hello there

MOMOFFOUR
19-10-10, 20:08
Hi. I am new to the site and hope there is someone out there who understands what I go through every day.

nomorepanic
19-10-10, 20:10
Hi MOMOFFOUR

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Veronica H
19-10-10, 20:46
:welcome:to NMP. This is a friendly place with great information and support.

Veronicax

daybyday
19-10-10, 20:51
:welcome:

carli
19-10-10, 20:54
Hello, welcome to this fantastic site. Im sure you will get loads of support. xx

paula lynne
19-10-10, 20:54
Hi and welcome. We look forward to your story, when you are ready to share it.
Good to know you x:welcome:

elnussey
20-10-10, 13:39
Hi momoffour, I am an anxiety sufferer, so if that's what your looking for advice on, I'm not sure if I can help, but it is good to chat to someone else who has the same experiences, please feel free to message if you wanna chat

fruitandnutcase
20-10-10, 13:48
Hi there... I too suffer from depression and anxiety and am new to this site.. Feel free to message me too... It is hard day to day but i am getting there... No day is the same but as the meds start to work then i feel i can get thru another day. I have been on em for 4 years or so now!

My doctor said that there was some chemicals in my brain that were not present. If my heart had a valve that wasnt workng properly i would look to the doctor for help to make it work. I tell myself that it is the same taking meds.. My brain needs some help. :-)

paulst
20-10-10, 16:43
Welcome, you have found a really friendly site:).