PDA

View Full Version : 8 and a half years wasted???

KATYB
19-10-10, 21:01
My partner and I have been together for 8 and a half years, and now he just doesn't know what he wants anymore, it seems we have nothing in common anymore, I have tried desperately to improve things, but I seem to be getting nowhere,even though I love him desperately, if he doesnt want to be with me I don't want to be strung along.... I've put the ball in his court to decide what we should have at meal times, should we go out and he never makes a decision... I just don't know how to deal with this, my other worry is the house, we bought it 3 years ago, it's now worth less than we paid, so we'd be left with debt and the mortgage company would charge extortionate fees to end the mortgage and neither of us could afford to buy each other out or run the house on our own... WHAT DO I DO???????????????? I know people go through this all over, every day, but with being depressed anyway I am in absolute turmoil

paula lynne
19-10-10, 21:42
Hi hun Im so sorry youre going through this. x
I guess it boils down to this........are you happy?
If not.................well, its up to you. No-one can tell you which way to go.
I hope it sorts itself out one way or another. Have you thought about couples councelling? If you love him desparately, it must be worth fighting for.......x
Wishing you all the best and love from the valleys xx:hugs:

ljd
19-10-10, 22:09
I am sorry to hear about this, have you both thought if you want to save your relationship about going to somewhere like relate counselling. If your concerned about the house you could get advice from CAB about what to do. Its hard when your going through it to think clearly. Try and break it down and work out small things at a time and dont do anything too hasty tc