PDA

View Full Version : Natural remedies

Scaredtoolong
04-03-04, 18:00
Hi all,

Here are a couple of sites someone sent me regarding natural remedies for panic. I am still doing well. I have noticed though, that if I do have any anxious episodes there are almost exclusively around "that time of the month" and it seems more pronounced now that I am in the perimenopausal stage. Connection there maybe? Who knows. Our minds and bodies are so strongly chemically connected. Whatever, I don't let it "freak me out" anymore so even when I do have some mild symptoms now, I am seeing that I can control them with my thoughts. I did check out the sites though before passing them on here. There are a lot of good testimonials so what the heck. If someone is helped by one or both. Hope everyone is doing well!

http://www.nativeremedies.com

http://www.amoryn.com/help_panic.html

Hugs, Susan
NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

nomorepanic
04-03-04, 21:46
Cheers Susan

I will add them as links to my "natural remedies" page.

Nicola

pjb
26-02-10, 14:40
Just curious on what you thought of the Native Remedies stuff?
Did you use it?
I'm a little disenchanted with the site, as they seem to list remedies for every little specific thing (fear of flying vs anxiety while taking tests...etc..) and I feel like it's weird to separate everything like that.
I was thinking about getting the agoraphobia remedy, but am having 2nd thoughts as the active ingredients are things I haven't heard of before (even after tons of researching), and their active ingredients aren't even listed on wikipedia, so its a little tough to get reliable information on them.
What do you think?
http://www.nativeremedies.com/products/agora-fear-leaving-house-crowds.html

lorinabrown
15-03-10, 10:04
In home based remedies, the idea is to use the chemicals naturally present in the herbs, spices and other foods to tackle the offending foreign element in the body that is causing the pain or infection instead of flushing the body with hundreds of milligrams of strong chemicals in the form of antibiotics. Though essential for chronic conditions, antibiotics are not always necessary and are best avoided, especially for a lot of minor ailments.
It is common knowledge that antibiotics kill the friendly flora and fauna along with the offending bacteria or virus, thus causing the body to take longer to recover. Additionally, the body has to face a plethora of undesirable side effects such as excessive drowsiness, weakness, allergies and diarrhoea (caused by excessive heat generated) to handle. Scientists are discovering newer positive properties of foods and finding ways to it effectively to derive maximum benefits for the body.

albertbarry
09-08-10, 12:31
You must be very careful tea tree oil, definitely use it for on-site only. There are tons of natural remedies for the skin there. Steam is a good back and forth on the skin and the water is essential. Another factor is that use toner. It's important to balance your skin PH. I use a rose or orange flower water to Mediterranean food store. It meant to be drunk, but it works very well as dye.
:welcome:

sterlinprince
13-08-10, 09:59
You have shared very helpful sites. Actually the natural remedies are so helpful in every diseases and they will be advised as per the disease type. The natural remedies do not have any side effects as they are natural and without any harmful chemicals. Though they effect slowly but the their effects will be permanent.

honeyp1e
21-12-10, 19:02
my friend and sisters use st johns wort and my other friend uses bach remedys
i would love to try st johns wort and have bought a box but am worried abouut any side effects from any natural remedys etc.... x
as i dont even like taken tabs off doc x

MarkHance
09-11-11, 02:12
Hi

I've want to share my experience about depression. I suffer for a long time.But when i take Amoryn at Brain Research Supplement http://brainresearchsupplements.com/amoryn-by-bioneurix-corporation/ .My confident in my self is totally back. I feel im a new man now.

thanks

pippa
31-10-12, 17:55
I am on diazapam 4 mg at night but feel anxious through the day,can I take quiet life or valerian tablets through the day, I was a full time carer to my mum with dementia for 12years 24/7 she passed away in June, I went straight into looking after my Mum in law also with the late stages of dementia, she passed away in September :-( so I lost them both in the space of 9 weeks, it was also my full time job ,and now feeling very anxious tight tummy low self esteem ect, the GP has total respect for me and how I dealt with it all ,don,t really want any more medication just want to feel normal ,as I am anxious from waking up to going to bed :shrug: