PDA

View Full Version : frustrated with me

ljd
19-10-10, 22:33
I so hate me, im horrible,bad, stupid and evil thats me all over. useless and a failiure.

I went away for the weekend to see family and friends which was nice to get away.

What happens i come back here and am stressed, tired, anxious have too much going on and to do and not getting anything done!!

Works well disorganised and loads of changes there hich im not good at, its a tought job to do best of times without me being like this.

On top of this i have heaps of studying to do and done nothing, cant concentrate and dont want to get behind in that.

i dont know loosing my motivation and confidence in myself, struggling just now!

sorry il shut up!!

paula lynne
19-10-10, 22:37
ljd...never appologise for how you feel! x
Can I suggest a list...of all the essential work that needs to be done, put the rest on the backburner and out of your mind.
You are none of those things that you say you are in the beginning of your post by the way.
:hugs:

ladybird64
19-10-10, 22:38
and I'm frustrated with me at the moment so that makes two of us. :hugs:

Downsizing is the name of the game. I know it sounds glib but I know what it's like to try and do it all and accomplish nowt because you are worn down.

Prioritise one thing with work and one with study. Take it from there.
If you are not so stressed about trying to do everything it will more likely seem easier..you will have better structured time.

Good luck :wacko:

PS. Don't tell yourself to shut up, that's what this place is for!

supersezza
19-10-10, 22:39
ooh would you talk to your best friend like that?

be a bit more gentle on yourself, prioritise and any thoughts that come in just let them pass through don't get involved with them! :shades:

ljd
19-10-10, 22:45
Hiya thanks for the replies its just seems too much at the moment im so tired which doesnt help, thought i caught up on sleep over the weekend but havent slept well since.

your right i need to prioritise stuff but it all needs to be done. I just need to make the time and concentrate and focus more!!!

need to get motivated or else get behind!!

thanks

paula lynne
19-10-10, 23:29
get some much need sleep x

ljd
19-10-10, 23:35
I need to will try soon hopefully will manage it tonight thanks