PDA

View Full Version : Breast lump

Mogwog
20-10-10, 08:26
Hi

I posted yesterday as there is a really tender lumpy patch in my left breast (outer part) I had this looked at by a consultant in June who said there were a few cysts but they were fine.

Well i wnet back to see him yesterday evening (private) due to the pain and the fact that I was freaking out as i cant tell whats noraml and whats not when checking. Anyway he said there were still a few small cysts and then a bigger one but I probaby couldnt feel it but he took some cells from it to be tested :weep:

I am due to get the results today but I am so scared I can hardly focus and feel really sick.

I have had this before and it turned out to be a fibroadenoma (benign) but I hate all this and dont ever want to check them again incase I find something.

Please can all the ladies who had had breast lumps reply and reassure me and have you had more than one that you've had to have cells taken from?

Thank you

Mogwog
21-10-10, 13:28
Anyone please?

L.x

baileys
21-10-10, 13:36
ive had 3 lumps removed and another 2 that they just removed some cells from, all turned out to be fibroadenoma.
If you have one, then you tend to get more.
Dont worry.