PDA

View Full Version : can i change the time i take meds?

ems43
20-10-10, 10:16
sorry if this is a stupid question, just at the weekened i took my mirtzapine about 11.30 one night as forgot, and since i have been takign it at that time for fear that if i take it earlier there will be too much in by blood stream? can i change the time i take it? i keep waking up very tired and with horrible headacjes and wondered if it might be due in part ot taking it so latex

paula lynne
20-10-10, 12:05
Hi ems it would be fine to take it say...10.30 tonight, 9.30 tomorrow night, then 8.30 etc until you can wake without feeling so awful. Its safe, you need to find the time thats right for you. x:)

KK77
20-10-10, 12:31
It depends how tired it makes you feel once you've taken it. I had to take it half an hour or so before bed as it knocked me out. I felt OK the next day funnily enough though. Try and take it an hour or so earlier and see how you go. I don't know what dose you're on but the lower dose (15mg) can apparently be more sedating than 30mg and 45mg so perhaps you could have a word with your GP if taking it earlier doesn't solve your problem.

ems43
20-10-10, 13:47
thank you :)x

Vixxy
20-10-10, 14:51
I tend to adjust mine by about 30 mins at a time. It dont think it'll make too much difference though :)