PDA

View Full Version : Oh dear - disaster!!!

ditzygirl
20-10-10, 12:48
Was due to have my Atos Medical today, but the stress was too much.
I got as far as town and freaked.

Can't believe they can make me feel like this - like I dont have enough on my plate!!!!

Now making contact with GP to see if I can get a home appt - fingers crossed.

I am also gonna keep hassling Mr Alexander my MP, this is just so unfair - if a Doctor sees how your suffering why dont they believe us??

GGGGGrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

paula lynne
20-10-10, 12:58
Hi Ditzy..oh hun, at least you tried.x
Im going for mine on 1st November, not looking forward to it.:weep:
The worst bit for me is telling a stanger all about my illnesses, which makes me feel awful, as it compounds my feelings of uselesness and self-worth, I often hae a massive panic attack later on.:mad:
You must explain you attempted to go, and felt ill. They simply cant MAKE you go again, thats cruel!......ask for a home visit, it says in the paperwork that this can be arranged.
Love to you x:D

joannap
20-10-10, 13:25
its a really difficult one this because years ago - when i had an assessment and didn't get enough points - it did give me the kick up the bum i personally needed as i had got far too introspective and it wasn't doing me any good not doing any kind of work and so it gave me the push i needed to get a part time job which then increased my self esteem etc. however - i can totally see that where people are single or have other health problems and no other form of financial support - it is difficult - what is really needed is a half way measure - to return to part time work that people feel they are able to do but still receive some financial assistance.

even in the middle of my most severe breakdowns - i have always been able to do something - even if was cleaning for a few hours a week but like i say - i have had the support of my husband working so i have been able to pick and choose to some degree to suit me and how bad i felt x

Nigel
20-10-10, 15:58
Hi Ditzy,
Well done for doing your best :hugs:

Nigel

ditzygirl
20-10-10, 16:27
mmm not how him indoors sees it - he's raging coz i not contributing!!!!!

Nigel
20-10-10, 17:17
Oh dear :blush:
Could he go with you next time?

ditzygirl
20-10-10, 18:08
To be fair - i don't think his strop is aimed at me, we just have a lot on our plate and this is just adding to the frustration.

Alicat
21-10-10, 22:54
:hugs:xxx

daybyday
21-10-10, 22:58
:hugs: to you ditzygirl. You tried and that counts for something good.