PDA

View Full Version : Zispin Soltab make mouth numb? Please read and advise

mumble
20-10-10, 12:56
Took my first last night and I'm worried I am not doing them properly. Put it on Tongue to disolve but was too dry so had to kinda move around mputh a bit to get more saliva etc and it started to melt but took a while then I wasn't sure if it just literally dissolves in mouth or if I swallow the kinda messy pulp it's made, so I swallowed then for a while the areas it touched. Tongue, roof mouth and some of throat were kinda tingly numb. Similar to when have lozenges. Thought couldn't swallow for bit but passed. Also drank somecwater after is that ok to do?

About 40 mins after I suddenly got super spaced, dizzy and really sweaty or internally hot. This passed after like a few mins and got really tired.

ems43
20-10-10, 13:46
hi there, im sorry i don't take the tablets that dissolve, though would have thought it would be quite normal for them to give you a numb/ tingling feeling. the spaced out tired feelign I wouldn't worried about either- when you take soltab they get into your blood system quicker. when i take my normal tablet of mitrazipine i do feel pretty spacy/ tirec withi about 20 mins so i guess if they are getting into your blood stream quicker that may be why you experience a quicker more intense symptoms. if you in the UK you could ring NHS direct on 08454647 and just run it past them, or go and speak to your GP. x