PDA

View Full Version : emetophobia need help.

tinker.
20-10-10, 18:35
a girl n my school hasnt bin at school, i dont know for how many days, but its because she was sick, i tried moving away from her today, then the end of the day, she hugged me, im absolutely crapping myself help :'(

tinker.
20-10-10, 18:58
just found out she was sick yesturday :( oh my god, im so scared :'( but shes bin hugging everyone today, omg someone help me!

HelenLouise
20-10-10, 19:56
Hey Tinker!

Try not to worry too much about her hugging you.

You can only catch viruses if you ingest them. Aslong as you washed your hands and didn't put them in your mouth you will be fine.
She may not have had anything contagious, it may have been food poisoning or some other yucky thing.

Thats the good thing about these sickness bugs, they aren't airbourne so you can't breathe them in or catch them just by being near someone that has one - you can only catch it if you swallow the virus or if you breathe in the air in the area where someone has actually been sick (ew!)

Hope you're okay! you will be fine sweetie :) :hugs:

tinker.
20-10-10, 21:23
thankyou so much, im panicking alot :( i dont know if i put them in my mouth or not, but i didnt go near her mouth i hugged her back :L oh god im scared :(