PDA

View Full Version : just a quick update..........

calm
20-10-10, 20:17
hi my dear dear friends.....just wanted to say...please please please dont think i am ignoring anyone.

my cbt has asked me not to come online very often.....i have had to commit to her that i wont...and i am being true to my word...but i do answer private messages every evening and i am here for anyone who needs me xxxxx please please dont forget.

high anxiety...is not as high....feel tense some of the day but it is easing....back to work tomorrow but i know it will be ok they are a good bunch of people.

once again please do not think i am ignoring just have to do wot i am told.....need to give it 100% but as i said i will private message anyone in need xxxxx much love to all and please please do keep in touch xxxxxx
:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:

ditzygirl
20-10-10, 20:22
Go for it sweetie - glad ur heading in the right direction.

Good luckx

Ambers
20-10-10, 20:57
Good Luck, you are doing amazing xx

alicegreen
20-10-10, 21:49
Bless you sweetheart, glad to hear things are improving for you xxx

Going home
20-10-10, 23:56
Hi calm, ive often seen posts on here saying the same thing but having never been to a CBT I don't know why the therapists say this...what are the reasons? Thanks.

Anna xxx

Nigel
21-10-10, 01:04
Hi Tracey,

Good to not see you around :winks:
And I mean that in the nicest possible way :)

Sounds like you’re making progress, which is brilliant :yesyes:
Good luck with work tomorrow.

Nigel

paula lynne
21-10-10, 10:03
Well done my wonderful friend, keep it up x:yesyes:

sammi
21-10-10, 10:08
Don't worry hunni you do what you need to do everyone here understands, good luck with your cbt wishing you all the best xx:hugs:

Hazel B
21-10-10, 11:49
We understand, you won't offend anyone don't worry. Do what it takes to get well and best wishes. x:hugs:

ladybird64
21-10-10, 15:10
You're doing the right thing hun, even though it's tough.

Thinking of you xx :hugs:

suzy-sue
21-10-10, 15:16
Dont you worry about anything Tracey .We all understand the reason .It can be very detrimental .See you when you feel able to cope .Until then good luck and take good care of yourself my love ..Thinking of you luv Sue xx:hugs:

calm
21-10-10, 21:08
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you oh so much...but please remember just private message me ok and i will return message xxxxx

the reason why....and i didnt really ask is that i need to focus on positive - thats the therapists view....she thinks this site is wonderful etc but i need to focus on me and only my symptoms .....i cant really explain it but that is what she has said...and i need to give it 100%....havent actually started the whole process...tuesday is when we tackle my issues!
love you all xxxxx and that is not said casually....you have been so so wonderful and once again....i am here....just private message xxxxxx
thank you all xxxxxxx