PDA

View Full Version : Shoulder/neck tension again !

Zee
20-10-10, 21:21
I am inclined to get pretty tight shoulder and neck tension but I wonder if anyone has had tension which extends to the muscle beneath collar bone ( left and right) leading up to and over the shoulder..and when its rubbed it can cause a whoozy feeling? Is this just the tension causing lightheadedness ?

traciec39
20-10-10, 21:52
Hi there

Im having a similar problem at the moment, my shoulders are really hard and tense and the aches radiate into my chest and around my collar bone. Also i keep getting pains in my neck.
The muscles that come from under my arms ache too (where your bra straps meet the bra) Do you get this?
It makes me panic real bad, which then affects my breathing then makes me lightheaded.
Is yours worse when you move around?
xxx

janine07
20-10-10, 22:58
I also get something quite similar satrted with just my neck then i clench my jaw really tight and don't even realise i'm doing it, which means i then get head aches and feel sick. Does get better you need to try to relax which as i no is pretty hard to do. Hope that helps a little. x

MidnightCalm
20-10-10, 23:58
I get the same pains, I get them from my the back of my head all the way down my neck, from the side of my neck to my collar bones and around my shoulder blades too :(

Zee
21-10-10, 11:32
I get the needle sharp pains now and then but was told its the nerves in the area causing that.
I do get lightheaded if I overstretch sometimes, like pulling on tight muscle. Also when the tension is in the neck it causes a redness on the skin through the tension. I hate that feeling though of whoozy when massaging that muscle between shoulder bone and collar bone.