PDA

View Full Version : Any one else had this symtom as really worried

tricia56
20-10-10, 21:55
can any one tell me if thet feel that they cant breath properly its seem to be coming from the top of stomach the feeling that i cant breathe right and now and again it feels asif my throat sweells up and i get pain each side of it ive been anxiose for weeks now and it wont go down and its getting me down now

carli
20-10-10, 22:11
Hi tricia, yes hun i get this all the time. try a little bit of relaxation to regulate ur breathing and im sure you will feel heaps better xx

baileys
20-10-10, 22:27
Hi Tricia, This is most likely happening because you are breathing wrong.
You should be breathing so your lower stomach expands and with your shoulders relaxed, not expanding your chest as you are probably doing.

jazz25
21-10-10, 15:00
when i feel anxious i become aware of the way i am breathing and subconciously try and control it, which makes it seem difficult to breath properly, the throat swelling feeling and pains in the throat and neck are also unfortunate symptoms of anxiety but try not to obsess about them too much as they can seem worse if you put all your focus on them:)

Casanova
21-10-10, 15:04
when i feel anxious i become aware of the way i am breathing and subconciously try and control it, which makes it seem difficult to breath properly, the throat swelling feeling and pains in the throat and neck are also unfortunate symptoms of anxiety but try not to obsess about them too much as they can seem worse if you put all your focus on them:)

This. And the throat swelling shall go down too.