PDA

View Full Version : New Symptoms

Eggy
21-10-10, 00:51
I am burping a lot more recently have no idea why, Is that a bad sign? Also when i burp my right ear crackles/pops.

Also my sore throat is hurting more and is more constant, Plus my lips and tongue feel like they are burning.

Plus i am sweating a lot more.

MidnightCalm
21-10-10, 01:56
I've had burning sensations all over my body before, the moment I've got an all over burning and especially around my chest area and my stomach.
My right ear pops when I swallow.
My throat's been really sore today, infact all of my neck is sore, front and back, sides and down to my shoulders, it's crippling.
I've been sweating a lot more recently too.
I can't tell you whether any of it's a bad sign or not, I doubt burping a lot is a bad sign, probably just some kind of acid, indigestion or just general stomach upsets from the anxiety?

suzy-sue
21-10-10, 13:18
You have been given omeprazole for the digestion probs ,This must be what the Dr thinks is the cause .If the pills dont work its either because you do not take them correctly or the dose needs adjusting .They are the best meds of this kind .The digestive tract wont function properly whilst you are anxious .The sweating will be caused by your increased Cipralex .This will pass .Drink plenty if water . Your diet probably needs changing for a bit ,avoid fatty ,spicey ,food .or anything acidic .It will help with the digestion probs .Take care Sue x