PDA

View Full Version : pelvic pain and back pain

ell1877
21-10-10, 09:01
im sick of worrying i have a terminal disease i now have got pain in my lower stomach and back i woke this morning and got my self really worked up i went thru in my head the whole conversation that the doctor would tell me i have cancer and theres nothing they can do
please help im getting really scared:weep:

StillyKat
21-10-10, 15:55
Hi there,

I get this all the time, had all the tests, laparoscopy, ultrasound, blood tests, physical tests feeling around, and it turned out i had really bad wind! wind can be very painful on your pelvic area and spread around your back... maybe try some peppermint tea or peppermint capsules or a nice hot water bottle. If you are very worried still, go to the doctor, he can reassure you probably better than I.

Hope you start feeling better for the weekend.

xxx

uk23
25-10-10, 03:15
How long did you have wind for StillyKat?

joannap
25-10-10, 09:01
i wonder if this is me too! i have had acid indigestion for months but get a lot of pain from top to bottom - the pain gets better when i pass gas (sorry folks!). i am in severe discomfort every day but because my appetite is fine/bloods fine/weight stable etc - gp is not concerned but ell1877 - i too convince myself its terminal lol so you are not alone xx

StillyKat
26-10-10, 20:22
I had wind for months and months, still get it on and off but peppermint and feeling better in my body makes it better x