PDA

View Full Version : Coping with stress???

Hayley1982
22-10-10, 15:03
Anyone know how to handle stress, I'm allways stressed lately, it only takes one thing and I will be in a mood allday. I just cant cope with things or people. I'm exhausted. Please someone help me? Xxx

Hayley1982
22-10-10, 17:52
I feel like I'm losing control x

Hayley1982
22-10-10, 19:35
help :(

nomorepanic
22-10-10, 19:43
Try this:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=document_general_info&cPath=76&products_id=232

Hayley1982
22-10-10, 19:49
thank u nicola i will go have a look xx

Vixxy
22-10-10, 20:02
The only advice I can give is to slow down. Anxiety and stress try to make me rush everywhere! If I slow down and go at a snails pace I don't get as worked up. Breathe deeply, relax your muscles, write down any jobs that you need to do, and do things you enjoy^^

Hayley1982
22-10-10, 20:03
im sooo sad people taking there moods out on me well thay dont cause me to panic nomore so thay can keep trying. people wonder why my self esteem so low if ur told everyday u wont cope with doing that u wont be able to do that ur never do that would u be confident now u prob see why i have low self esteem x

Vixxy
22-10-10, 20:17
We've all got toxic people in our lives. If you can just remove them from your life.

Hayley1982
23-10-10, 07:20
I can barely breathe am soo low x

Nigel
23-10-10, 15:54
Hi Hayley,

Hope you’re feeling a bit better now.

“people wonder why my self esteem so low if ur told everyday u wont cope with doing that u wont be able to do that ur never do that would u be confident now u prob see why i have low self esteem”

I agree, it isn’t very encouraging, is it. Sometimes people do that to be horrible, sometimes they just don’t realise how it effects the other person. But the thing is, another person is free to choose to say whatever they like; however, Hayley, you’re free to choose whether or not to let it stick.

Have you ever heard of The Wemmicks (http://www.eatingdisordersupport.co.uk/self-help/wemmicks.html) :)

BTW, I read your other thread about the beach earlier. I’m sorry it was a tough one, but well done for giving it a go :yesyes:

Take care,
Nigel