PDA

View Full Version : ibs or something else

toria
22-10-10, 20:29
hi i have had ibs for about 13 years but for the past few days i have been getting pain on my left side which i do normally get with my ibs flare ups but this time i am really worried about it it is all over my left side from right in groin area to round side of belly button area i do feel like i have a bit of wind and my stomach a bit noisy it seems to have started since we have started eating more quorn products could that be the cause i have got a app tomorrow with my dr (yes they are open on a sat what a suprise) just a bit worried if anyone got any advice would be grateful thanks toriaxx

rosebud
23-10-10, 10:44
I get the pain on my left side like you but it tends to come and go. I have had it this week for a few days. Any change to your diet can cause problems which i have found out as i've been trying different things over the last few months. Hope your feeling better and try not to worry xxx

valleybear
23-10-10, 13:56
I get the kind of pain that you describe with my IBS. I think different things affect different people. I eat Quorn a lot and it does not seem to affect my IBS. However, I started having beetroot juice and it caused really bad symptoms and pain. Also, I find that, once the irritation starts, it lasts for weeks on end. Just have to cut out any possible culprits in your diet and wait to see if that helps. Sorry not more help, but it does sound like my symptoms of IBS.
Take care XX