PDA

View Full Version : whats wrong with me

ljd
22-10-10, 23:11
got myself into this stupid place again and finding it hard to snap out of.. I hate myself, my life. struggling just now feel so alone withit all no one who knows me knows how im feeling cos i hide it and findit hard to tell anyone so therefore i just have toget on with it and stop moaning. Im scared, scared of these feelings, of where im heading if i dont stop myself. scared of life and dont know what to do. sorry just ignore this message i will shut up.

opiateyes
22-10-10, 23:12
hey, do you have a therapist right now? x

ljd
22-10-10, 23:14
no i dont im to scared, scared to go to gp, scared to get any help. i just need to snap out of it andget on with things.. its not easy though.

MidnightCalm
22-10-10, 23:20
I know where you are right now, I'm kind of in the same place, I'm scared inside my own body and I don't know how I can snap out of it, you're not alone.

ljd
22-10-10, 23:33
sorry to hear midnight it hard when your in i guess justtry and find yoru strength to get you out of it and use th epositives to help. tc

DavidJ85
23-10-10, 19:57
Don't worry I'm the same sometimes. Lately I'm still having anxious thoughts and feel like this world is messed up. Tell me your thoughts mate!

ljd
25-10-10, 18:06
Hiya David,
Just lacking in motivation and energy lately. fed up with me life, oh well thats just stupid old me...

Garnie
25-10-10, 18:12
its not stupid. Im having the same issues. Im so scared of the future and i feel im getting close to death everyday. its painful to know that theirs nothing you can do and stupid when your only 25 and have a full future ahead. trust me you aint alone xx

lajjj
25-10-10, 18:35
dose anyone just feel like the world is just all wrong? i keep getting thoughts like everyone is just out for themselves its like i can see right through ppl now and the drama and arguments ppl create ? i just cant seem to be bothered with it anymore the gossip and competitiveness its like i woke up to what the world is really like and i hate it x

ljd
25-10-10, 21:18
hiya garnie and lajj,
Garnie it isnt stupid but you need to make the most of things and get on with life, we can either sit around and not do anything or fight our fears and do what we want aim for.

Lajj
there are lovely people put there you just have to search for them. I have friends who are friends but im not that close to and i have other friends who i feel are genuine and honest and very caring. tc