PDA

View Full Version : advice, remedies??how can i stop it coming back??

holly23
23-10-10, 13:12
hi there.
just needing to ask some advise from anyone who has been in my situation.
my anxiety has pretty much all gone. has been gone for a over a m:)
thing is. i havent been away from home since its gone and on monday i am meeting my bf in london to see wicked! so gonna be huge, busy and would have been terrible for me a while ago so im scared i will freak out.,,even though im so so so excited. or that ill love it so much(as i seen it before|) that ill be overwhelmed and that will make me scared. from london i go back to my bf home town where i had the first big panic. im fretting but again i think it will be ok. but he and his friends still do drugs wich gave me my problems and i fear that being confronted with seeing that will terrify me.
so what im asking is. are there any herbal remedies i can get from my local health shop that will keep me really calm????? and also. because im anticipating anxiety will that make it come? i really want him to see how ive changed but what if i get there and it all goea wrong. and i know i have to stop say "what if" but its really hard not to. i dont wanna go backwards. really dont!!!!! :( and advise out there? i hate travelling by myself. when i on my own i feel bit bad so im basically going through my biggest test yet soon and its nerve racking. x