PDA

View Full Version : Really bad day today

dodo
23-10-10, 14:47
I am having a dreadful day today.

I have woken up again feeling lousy and just don't know what else to do. I have been to the Dr and had blood taken which showed nothing unusual, had ECG, echo, treadmill tests....

I just feel so weak and tired and ill all the time recently. I can't remember the last time I felt well.

Today both my arms feel weak and like I can't work them properly. My legs and arms are tingling like electricity. I keep getting odd feelings come over me that feel like I am going to loose control, go mad, or scream and sit there weeping as I just feel so useless and like I'm loosing it.

I am so convinced I have a degenerative disease right now I can't see light at the end of the tunnel.

dodo
23-10-10, 14:49
I also feel like my head is really heavy, like I can't hold it up and dizzy and just not hungry but like I might pass out.

merrysee
23-10-10, 14:51
Hey DoDo, it's lousy isn't it, feel a bit like you today, having a perminent headache, and a kind of dull feeling in one side of my safe, weird! Your not alone, i wish i could wave a magic wand and make us all feel normal again.
Are you currently on any meds, or having any therapy?

merrysee
23-10-10, 14:51
i meant face, not safe!

dodo
23-10-10, 15:03
No I'm not on any meds other than the pill. I just feel like I've been run over by a bus today, like I've got flu. Not happy one bit!

MidnightCalm
23-10-10, 15:14
Sorry you're having such a bad day, every day is horrible for me too.

dodo
23-10-10, 20:32
My day just seems to be getting worse.

My arms are tingling and cramping now, both of them. I don't like this at all. It's a new one for me. I keep thinking maybe I'm diabetic or something, even though I've been tested a few times and told not. My finger tips keep going strange, the nail part. And that's even when I'm breathing properly.

My legs keep cramping and doing the same as my arms.

Then my scalp also keeps like tensing up and making me feel dizzy wierd. I am just at a loss.

Can't stop thinking about MS again or maybe MND. Or even cancer of the nervous system.

belgarion
23-10-10, 23:38
I hate feeling weak. Normally I do stuff to prove I still can. Like my arm feels weak so I lift something heavy a few times. My legs feel like dead weights so I walk or run around the house. After this I conclude they still work and my mind wonders into something else. Distractions are great.

Do you exercise at all?

daybyday
23-10-10, 23:45
Tingling is common with tension that pinches nerves and constricts the flow..so the speak... Cramping is common with tension too. Sometimes we don't realize how tense we are holding ourselves.
I have to intentionally let all myself go floppy and then notice just how tense I was.

dodo
24-10-10, 09:48
So today I feel bad again. I don't know how much longer this is going to go on. I am tingling all over again.

But I noticed this morning when I woke up I was all crunched up in a ball. My shoulders were round my ears and my mouth was clamped shut with my tongue pressed against the roof of my mouth.

So despite all my good efforts to relax when I get into bed I must be tensing up in my sleep. I don't know how to stop it though.

Rennie1989
24-10-10, 11:46
You do sound very tense, and i don't want to give you the impression that this is a diagnosis but it does sound like you maybe depressed or just feeling down. I've just started coming out of a depressive phase and I had he feeling of heaviness, especially my head, headaches and fatigue. Talk to your doctor about it.

dodo
24-10-10, 20:35
Today I have been a lot more positive in my mood, but the tingling is still there and scaring the life out of me as I keep thinking about DVT, diabetes etc etc.

gavnic
24-10-10, 20:41
hi,i know how u feel,i always think theres something seriously wrong with me even if i have a small headache i think i have a brain tumour.sometimes your body just needs to rest a bit,have you been overdoing it recently?if you still feel the same in acouple of days i recommend you go see a different doctor,or even go to the a+e.if there is something wrong they will find it.good luck and i hope u feel better soon:hugs:

paula lynne
24-10-10, 20:55
Hi Dodo, Im so glad youve had a more positive day x

I get tingling everyday, in my face, hands, chin, feet, in fact, it can be pretty much anywhere. Tingling is a very common symptom of anxiety.

Take care, hope you continue to feel better x:hugs:

dodo
24-10-10, 21:07
Both legs from knee down though? It seems very odd to me. I've had it since Friday but I'm getting worried about it.