PDA

View Full Version : Groin ache left hand side

Girl_Interrupted
23-10-10, 23:23
After a while without any health concerns, i seem to be getting them all at once!!! I've been getting groin ache!! down the left hand side, no pain, just a twinge every now and then, like i've pulled something, no idea what this is or how i managed to get it. I came off the birth pill now only for a few weeks, dont know if that has anything to do with it or not!!

Just another thing to worry about :weep:

Girl_Interrupted
24-10-10, 13:08
Anyone???

toria
24-10-10, 20:29
hi i have been getting this left groin ache i also get it furthur up and sometimes the other side i have been to drs and all they say is ibs i also think it could be a bit of muscle pain i hold a lot of tension in that area i find if i worry about it it gets worse but when i try to ignore it it does improve hope you feel better soon take care toria xxxxx:)

Girl_Interrupted
24-10-10, 20:55
Thank you for your reply, i have been going crazy with worry, i do suffer from IBS, it flares up every now and then, but wasnt sure if this was IBS related, its an ache right down on the lower left side of the abdomen, down the groin, it only niggles me every now and then, but i know its there, it almost feels like cramp!!!

Totally weird, i dont want to google as i know where that will lead me !!

toria
24-10-10, 21:45
sounds very much like what i get i do worry about it but the drs keep telling me it ibs it can affect all over that area i often get the aches without many other ibs symptoms i think the colon area is around that area try not to worry to much it also could be your body getting back to normal after stopping the pill xxx

Girl_Interrupted
24-10-10, 21:57
Hi there, thanks, i am thinking it might be a combination of ibs and stopping the pill, my body is all over the place at the moment. I'm wondering whether to go dr's 2morrow, i dont want to if i dont have to, i would like to wait and see if it settles down. Just bugging the hell out of me !!

toria
24-10-10, 22:17
you should go if it is bothering you just for peace of mind i am sure it will be ok take care xxx