PDA

View Full Version : Hii Need Some Help

nicolejohnson2392
24-10-10, 02:24
Hi I Am New To This Site And I Am Really Just Looking For Some Help! About a year ago i had the contraceptive injection and a couple of minutes later passed out! after that i started getting the odd panic attacks but not much now they seem to just be getting worse as i cant hardly leave my flat now as i start panicing straight away and feel like im going to pass out again. As i am currently unemployed i have to do a full time 13 week training course with the job centre so i have to work in a shop full time if i dont do it then i dont get any money to live on but i dont know how i am going to do it. if i cant even leave my house at the minute how do i cope standing in a shop around lots of people that i dont know. i will almost definately have a panic attack.. please can someone help me because i really dont want to be like this. its driving me crazy!!!

diane07
24-10-10, 02:25
Hi nicolejohnson2392

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

daybyday
24-10-10, 02:52
:welcome:Consider asking the dr. or whoever gave you the injection about how you are feeling.

Vanilla Sky
24-10-10, 19:57
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

paula lynne
24-10-10, 20:31
Hiya, and welcome x:welcome:
The info in the left hand column under Panic attacks is really informative, its a good place to start x
Youre not alone x

lynn1960
24-10-10, 20:35
you need teo contact job cen and explain even get a letter from doc they cant stop your money because of your problems if they do can you not get disability living allowence good luck we are here to spport you

gavnic
24-10-10, 20:46
Hi I Am New To This Site And I Am Really Just Looking For Some Help! About a year ago i had the contraceptive injection and a couple of minutes later passed out! after that i started getting the odd panic attacks but not much now they seem to just be getting worse as i cant hardly leave my flat now as i start panicing straight away and feel like im going to pass out again. As i am currently unemployed i have to do a full time 13 week training course with the job centre so i have to work in a shop full time if i dont do it then i dont get any money to live on but i dont know how i am going to do it. if i cant even leave my house at the minute how do i cope standing in a shop around lots of people that i dont know. i will almost definately have a panic attack.. please can someone help me because i really dont want to be like this. its driving me crazy!!!get in touch with the job centre and ask them to let you apply for ESA or icapacity benefit.they will send you a form to fill in and give them as much info as you can.you will need to go to the doctors for a sick note but most doctors will come out to you if your not up to it.good luck

nicolejohnson2392
25-10-10, 16:28
Thankyou Everyone For Being So Supportive,.. Really Means Alot! I Dont feel like im alone in this, i am currently trying to get in touch with my doctor see if i can get a sick note off him then i will apply for esa :)

thankyou all

Garnie
25-10-10, 17:12
I feel like that all the time. I quit my job because it was too much with the depression. Just remember that the panic is all in your head. Its all gonna be ok and you can do this!! do not tell yourself you cant do this. YOU CAN!!!

Hope you feel better soon xxx