PDA

View Full Version : Fading Heartbeat? What could this be?

looking4answers
24-10-10, 04:19
This morning I woke and felt my pulse in my foot. It beat five times and then I didn't feel anything for about five beats and then there were five more beats.. Like the pulse was beating and fading in and out.

I didn't think much about it and then turned on my side and heard my pulse in my ear do the same thing. It would beat about five times and then fade out and then beat again.. What could this be? Maybe irregular heartbeat or A fib?

Also been noticing a bloating feeling in my stomach a lot. At first I have been thinking I just overate but it feels that way also when I eat very little.. This afternoon I was laying over a washing machine to get to a cord behind it and got a stabbing pain in the center of my stomach .This is very weird because I have laid on my stomach many times and never felt pain. I have been hurting in that area for awhile and feels like I have a tight belt over that area and around my back.

I am worried these symptoms could be from a possible aneurysm of the aorta .I have been really worried all day . Anyone know what any of this could be?

Maj
24-10-10, 08:47
Irregular heartbeat and bloating can come arm in arm and this is what it sounds like. Definitely sounds digestive and completely harmless. Maybe an antacid would help? Honestly, it doesn't sound like anything to worry about and if you are still worried then why don't you speak to a pharmacist. They may be able to recommend something x

Rennie1989
24-10-10, 12:54
Atrial fib would cause more symptoms then that. You probably slept on your foot awkwardly to get the pulses and anxiety can cause you to hear your pulse

looking4answers
25-10-10, 04:59
yeah probably gas..thanks for the response.