PDA

View Full Version : Managible

Estranged
24-10-10, 04:32
Hi Everyone
It's been a bit since I've posted , I had my first therapy session last Thursday that went really good, discovered I've had anxiety since childhood, but now that I'm older , Ive lost that managing sense to me, in which I'm hoping to regain.

I've been doing well again in talking myself down when I feel them coming on, still trying to over come feeling every ache and getting scared, especially if the aches are around my chest area.

The thing I've noticed now is redness at the side of my nose, both sides and dry skin, not itchy just visibly annoying , so I'm not sure if it's caused from anxiety and or stess.

Thanks everyone , I enjoy coming here and just reading, makes me feel comfortable

Bill
25-10-10, 03:40
The thing I've noticed now is redness at the side of my nose, both sides and dry skin, not itchy just visibly annoying , so I'm not sure if it's caused from anxiety and or stess.

Do you have E45 cream over there? I find that clears it up. I guess it could be stress-related because I know my eczema flares up when I get overstressed but the cream always sorts it.:)

Estranged
25-10-10, 05:18
I'm not sure if we have e45 creme here in Canada , I will have to have a look

Thanks for the advice

eloise14
25-10-10, 08:38
hi, since load of bad things happening to me years ago like you managed it until now, have had DAD for 6 months now with dizzy spells, snowy flickery vision and tinitus main daily symptoms but i to get redness at side of now i think it is the blood vessels overworking with the nerves, hope we will manage this all again soon xx

Estranged
26-10-10, 01:49
Hi El
I'm trying my hardest to manage, so far so good, as for my redness it seems to be going away, so far, I've been doing good and have ppl like yourself to thank , without this forum and the ppl in it I feel this would have been more challenging for me

Thank you

Estranged

Bill
26-10-10, 03:03
Just in case this is of help, if you look further down in these posts on the link below, there is a mention about Canada and Glaxal Base(?) Someone uses that which they say is the same as E45. See if what they say sounds anything like your problem.:shrug:

http://www.blurtit.com/q232554.html

eloise14
26-10-10, 08:25
your welcome, i know its a great site xxxx