PDA

View Full Version : Overcoming Agoraphobia

Lx
24-10-10, 06:25
Hi everyone,

I'm a new member to NMP. I've just started a blog which is about my attempt to finally overcome agoraphobia after 7 years! - Long time!!

If anyone would like to follow me on my journey and offer any help or tips you may have you can find the blog at:

http://overcomingagoraphobia.blogspot.com

Thanks

L x :flowers:

jude uk
26-10-10, 03:43
love the blog

paula lynne
26-10-10, 06:18
Hi I love your blog, and am following with interest, good luck, were all rooting for you! x:yesyes:

gary_2.0
26-10-10, 13:59
Good idea. Just left a comment. :)

Best wishes Lx. Keep it up.

Lx
27-10-10, 02:07
Thanks guys, really means a lot!

Any tips or help more than welcome lol!

L x

ladybird64
27-10-10, 12:24
Hello :)

I have come out the other side of agoraphobia and panic attacks after having them for many years, I'm going to be following your blog with interest!

Good luck and believe in yourself. :flowers:

PoppyC
28-10-10, 12:08
Hi
I just took a quick look at your blog and it looks really good :yesyes:
I have agoraphobia, ( I can get out if someone is with me and also with my dog but have difficulty getting out on my own) so will be reading your blog with interest.
Well done for dealing with your agoraphobia!

Lx
29-10-10, 05:47
Ladybird64 - That's fabulous you've managed to beat it...Well done you! Hearing of success stories seems to seems to be rare (unless they're selling something :) )so i'm glad you've commented.

Poppyc - I'm in the same situation as you I, I always need someone with me when I go out. I'm just beginning to get out and about with my dog but it's still quite a challenge at the moment.

Thanks guys

Lis x