PDA

View Full Version : its all comin back :(

celia davies
24-10-10, 16:35
Iv just had a baby shes 5 months old an im goin back 2 my old ways again! i feel like im having a breakdown i thought id beat all this an now im feeling anxiety again my stomach keeps feelin bad an rubbling it keeps bloating an i keep having bad wind everytime i eat i feel sick so now i think i have stomach cancer its really worrying me an i cant stop thinking about it feel like im goin mental:weep:
just dunno wat 2 do anymore

scaredstiff695
24-10-10, 20:26
FIGHT FIGHT AND MORE FIGHT x like you ive had times in my life of feeling normal and my anxiety n panic attacks have rencently started agaib and by god some days i sit cry and think i cant do this nemore but i have two little men one look at them and i no that i have to do nething i can to cure my health anxiety xxxx

Vixxy
24-10-10, 20:28
hi Celia. The rumbling and wind are most likely caused by anxiety. It plays havoc with the digestive system. Go and see your doctor and tell him/her that youre feeling anxious again. The quicker you can nip it in the bud, the faster you'll recover :)

dodo
24-10-10, 20:29
Mine came back about the same time as yours did after having a baby. Mine was defo related to my periods returning. It got bad for about 10 days before and slowly tapered off before happing again the next month.

celia davies
24-10-10, 20:55
Iv just came off my period but it was worse a couple weeks ago before i came on thinking about it now,i think iv caused myself 2 have ibs with all the stress im guna go the doctors 2 morra anyways just 2 nip it all in the bud like u say i need 2 get my anxiety sorted b4 it restarts again for my kids sake i dont ever wanna b the way i was b4 it takes one symptom of somethin 2 start us off dont it xx

dodo
24-10-10, 21:11
Good luck. The hormones take a year to settle down after having a baby so don't beat yourself up if you're struggling with the anxiety. Once your periods re-establish properly then it might well dampen down.