PDA

View Full Version : anybody else

sparkles71
24-10-10, 18:21
Hi ive had pain in my calfs & behind my knees for a week, occassionally from base of spine & buttocks, Dr said unsure if its sciatica, does anyone else experience this & can it be induced by tension. thanks for taking the time to read, its driving me nuts

MidnightCalm
24-10-10, 18:23
I get pain in my calves all the time and in my back!
I get it in my arms too.
My calf muscles are also constantly twitching, looks like a bag of worms under the skin and I have no idea what this is!

dodo
24-10-10, 20:30
At the moment I am struggling with tingling and cramping and aching in both my legs from the knee down and I'm really scared as it hasn't happened before.

sparkles71
25-10-10, 01:46
thanks, its quite frustrating not being able to get on & do the things i want to be doing, do you do anything to ease them, ive tried various things but doesnt seem to help at the mo. hope they get better for you

daybyday
25-10-10, 02:13
I see a chiropractor and sciatica is a pinching of the nerve in the lower vertabraes of the spine that feed down the leg, and will cause aches, pains, numb from the butt down the leg.
Best to have it checked out by your dr. to be sure. If he brought it up, he must be considering it as possible.